Soldjer325 Sergeant Major

• Male
  • from Pennsylvania, United States of America
  • Member since Feb 25th 2016
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Carl Wilson -

Welcome to the RPG! This game doesn't start until all players are here, so DON'T ATTACK ANYONE until I post in the paper that the World is at war. Thanks for joining, and please know that the the game time doesn't officially start until I say so. This means that Germany has to invade Poland by Day 5, but if the game doesn't start until Day 2, then Day 7 would would Day 5. NO ATTACKING TILL I SAY, BUT MOVING AND RESEARCHING IS ALLOWED.

To find the game go to New Games and search the following game number in the search box, the game that appears is our game:

JOIN AS ALLIANCE 2, AND NO ATTACKING ANYBODY. Make sure you read the rules thoroughly.

Game Number: 1448620
    PIN: lockedRPG or RPGlocked, one or the other.

• Carl Wilson -

​Alright! Registration is open!
    The game details are below!

Game Number: 1445540​
    Password: RPGlocked
    Alliance: 2

You join the game once Britain joins, and if they haven't joined by the time you see this message, just wait and try later. You cannot attack till Monday. Feel free to do researches and movements though. Also remember:

Game-play Rules:
    No gold-use in any part of the game.

No foul-talk

There is no reason to post in the newspaper daily, just be active.

Any players who are absent without notifying me before-hand for more then 6 days are removed.

Only Axis factions map attack neutral territories. (Miniature factions such as Canada or Luxembourg are Neutral.

No factions can attack within the first 2 days unless the Axis attacks a faction first.

Each faction may only have a max of TWO NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS at any given point in the game.

America cannot attack any Axis powers until day 12 unless they are attacked before then.

Germany has to have invaded Poland by day 5.​