Master of Europe Corporal

• Member since Mar 23rd 2016
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Master of Europe -

Sorry.

• Carl Wilson -

You are highly inactive on the WWII RPG. Please do not be inactive on this WWI RPG, or I will not allow you to sign-up for anymore of my games. Thank you, and consider yourself warned.

• Carl Wilson -

//

• Carl Wilson -

Welcome to the RPG! This game doesn't start until all players are here, so DON'T ATTACK ANYONE until I post in the paper that the World is at war. Thanks for joining, and please know that the the game time doesn't officially start until I say so. This means that Germany has to invade Poland by Day 5, but if the game doesn't start until Day 2, then Day 7 would would Day 5. NO ATTACKING TILL I SAY, BUT MOVING AND RESEARCHING IS ALLOWED.

To find the game go to New Games and search the following game number in the search box, the game that appears is our game:

JOIN AS ALLIANCE 1, AND NO ATTACKING ANYBODY. Make sure you read the rules thoroughly.

Game Number: 1448620
    PIN: lockedRPG or RPGlocked, one or the other.

• Carl Wilson -

Here is the link to a WWII RPG, feel free to sign-up as any of the playable factions on the main page.