vex03 Second Lieutenant

• Male
  • Member since Apr 11th 2016
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Attention, Generals!

Call of War will undergo a server maintenance from 9am CET until 10am CET on Tuesday the 15th of June 2021. Please note that within the maintenance window servers and/or game rounds will have a short downtime and will not be available for a few minutes. We will keep you posted about the status of the maintenance.

• whowh -

You mind doing another presidential race series for us? I saw your old ones and they were great.

• PAD_Minotaur -

Hey! I played your Modern Day Roleplay with my old account called Carl_Wilson. I had a lot of fun until India went on a gold race and broke the game. I was wondering, are you making a new one anytime soon? Also, would you like to join a World War I RPG I have made, the Entente is still available, and Turkey is Reserved.

• Darth Anor -

Can I please be in the next roleplay you make

• demex134 -

hello i would like to join the RP if possible i want to be Malaysia you can contact me through my Cow Account name demex002 thanks

• worldwar2history -

Whats the passward for rp

• vex03 -

Not a communist will send it to your inbox.

• worldwar2history -

wanna join my roleplay vex

• vex03 -

I'm already in queue for quite a bit RP's the way it is. Thanks for the offer though.

• GreatbigHippo -

Hello! Are you going to continue the elections?

• vex03 -

Yes indeed! Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

POTUS elections have begun now!

Congratulations on winning your heavily populated party!

• Bluephantom956 -

POTUS? President of the United States for an RP?

• Caesar -

An American Patriot!

• vex03 -

Yes sir indeed!

• Caesar -

You have one new follower!

• Caesar -

If you are interested join in one alliance with people with experience, talk with me.