JCS Darragh Master Chief Warrant Officer

• Male
  • from Inside the exclusion zone, Chernobyl
  • Member since Apr 28th 2016
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Determined -

Boom

• Determined -

We would surround troops and bomb them but know we are bombing our selves so we send less troops than normal but it was a surprise attack killing lots of their troops in he battle and then surrounding them as a finish attack because now they have lower troops than we have so we could surround them and then we would go to the other cities and bomb them with planes unexpectedly and also make a blockade for trade in their nation lowering the economy and making troops have no will to fight and we would kill their President making them surrender.

• MontanaBB -

Hey, JCS, ping me if you turn up.

• JCS Darragh -

ooo aaa stalker man good bandit man bad

• JCS Darragh -

hello comrades, i have returned after a long emission!! haha! i survived (barely) and now i am returning to the forums!!

• JCS Darragh -

hey i got promoted to senior chief warrant officer, woot woot!

• Rm Foxhound -

I would like to join you alliance and discord please pal

• JCS Darragh -

Alright, I am still making my Discord atm. But you can join my alliance when ever.

• MontanaBB -

Nice "icon" of St. James of the Corps.

• MontanaBB -

Why have you been banned?

• JCS Darragh -

New Avatar! He was an ANZAC in WW1, He is Charles Darragh, he served from 1914-1918 with the 12th Field Ambulance. He was a Sergeant. He retired after the war and went back to Australia and that is all I know about him. If you want to read up about him, go to discoveringanzacs.naa.gov.au/ and type in Darragh.

• JCS Darragh -

New avatar! He was an ANZAC in WW2, his name was DARRAGH, Lionel Aloysius, he was taken prisoner by the Japanese in 1942, and died from sickness while in captivity. He died in 1945, and I believe only a few weeks/days before the camp was liberated. He was 26 years old when he died.

• MontanaBB -

God bless the Kiwis and Aussies. They were there when we needed them, when it mattered most.

• WarCityDriver -

greetings,

So.. After I accdently revived a old thread I started a new one at forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…86-airborne-units-in-cow/ regarding Airborne units and would love your input