Genghis Khanson EN Moderator

• Member since May 24th 2016
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Genghis Khanson -

I do know you are supposed to inform the support staff BEFORE you play different accounts from same IP. If you did not, we will try and get it fixed for you.

Did you post request in the forum? That is wrong place. Please submit a support ticket using this link:

callofwar.com/index.php?id=279

I will also have send a message to staff so someone will look at it soon.

Again sorry for the wait.

• Genghis Khanson -

Sorry for the wait, I just returned from vacation. Your English is fine no worry. I will look into this later today.

• loictueur -

I posted a request and i wait a answer by moderator i don't speak very good english I try to translate my request in english : Hello , :)I write this message today about one of my friends ( Alixen in the game) which has been banned from playing with because the use of a dual account on the same IP only he had went to a friend ( MilanDarkus ) who also has played Call of war they are connected together without thought to the anti cheat . This is probably verifiable with time spent on MilanDarkus IP by Alixen by knowing Alixen plays all the time on the same IP unless that day so I asked the kindly staff Unban Alixen the game.
    Thank you for taking the time to read.

Sincerely Loictueur .

Waiting for your reply ^^ ( I used google translate sorry

• Genghis Khanson -

Hello there Lellek. This is a known issue and can be resolved most often by refreshing your browser. If you are not using Firefox, I also suggest trying this out as it may cut down on instances of this visual bug.

• Lellek -

Hi, I have a problem during the game. The problem is that when you click on: - the creation of the building / unit sent / ...
    These processes they remain on the map and disappear throughout login to the game. Could you help me?
    Apparently the game has reflash.

• Genghis Khanson -

lol

• mfncff -

moving on up to the east side