Ay Blinkin EN Moderator

• Member since Jun 23rd 2016
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Capt Blye -

Nevermind. It just showed up.

• Capt Blye -

My commandos have been waiting for a transport ship for about an hour. this never happened before. Should I be worried?

• sausagesword -

hi why are non of my achievements showing as i never receive gold from this game

• Superchan -

Dear Ay Blinkin,
    I have made up an idea for a non-gold alliance tournament - you'll find it in the community events section. I was just wondering if you wanted to enter - your alliance is very prestigious and that would raise the profile of the tournament..

Let me know what you think,
    Superchan

• Kungfuguy -

Hey Ay Blinkin. You might remember me, you helpped me with some promlems a while back and now I play the game a lot and love it. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR MUILITY ACCONTING, but I never do it. I understand that if two people on the same wi fi and playing call of war they are banned. First it was a bunch of my school friends. Now a forign exchange student from france is here, I convinced him to play call of war, we join a game I made WITH ANTI CHEAT OFF and we still get banned. I should also note I temperaraly went to french language servers because I know a bit of french and so that we could be in the same game. Pls unban me, and email jameseustis@icloud.com if you need any more information. My username is Kungfuguy.I never got a warning and it was instantly banned, no three day stuff. (Also put this on help I got banned post, did not realize that was a thing until after I posted it here. Update: I can log into my accont Kungfuguy again and I got a message in french in my inbox saying this is a warning my other acconts have been banned ect. I replyed (in french) saying unban paul please I was not cheating email jameseustis@icloud.com for questions.

• Kungfuguy -

I should also say I never got the "warning" the ban appel page on form said I should.

• injinji -

You're a mod one day, retired the next, mod, retired, and back a mod. Make up your mind!

• NickM07 -

Ay Blinkin i send you messages for the ban plz respond. Your trying to waste time

• oceanhawk -

Gave ya a follow ❤

• oceanhawk -

Oye check mobile, 129!

• ShadowHawk5 -

I was told to create a conversation with you, wiseodin, and almighty jewbear to discuss my ban

• injinji -

knew it Polish Hammer=Ay Blinkin

• injinji -

your term as a mod seemed to be short

• worldwar2history -

AY!!!

• Namlos6206 -

guten morgen, gerne moechte ich mich im forum registrieren, bevor icch beginne zu spielen. wie muss ich vorgehehen. netter gruss an alle Namlos6206