Sasri Community Manager

• Member since Jul 4th 2016

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DOMMAR15 -

how to start a coalition?

• Bigodon -

When will the game app be released?

• roger39bkr -

i created a game and there is a lock symbol on the discription of the game. when i creating it i got to a section for password sr i put my password in . does that mean people cannot join without the password? if so how can i correct it???

• trepidarius -

hi, how do i join the arms race???

• grandpooba52 -

i was wondering if something could be adjusted in the event
    i was attacking WV and had him almost dead and then PA attacked also
    the victory was given to PA and i was sent back to my base and i am now at war with PA
    i understand about simultaneous combat but this is unfair
    i get nothing and my units are now damaged

• WS77789 -

Excuse me - but could you please get rid of soklodof, Soklodof1, soklodof2 and soklodof3? They are all multi accounts (I think). Thankyou!

• Euroviz -

Здравствуйте. На карте 2086152 сработала система противодействия мошенничеству и это при том что на других двух активных играх такого нет . Это не первый случай когда меня кто то сливает с карты после того когда я уже развитая страна. Сейчас день 7 и видеть такую надпись снова это очень странно. Прошу разберитесь в этом ,кто и зачем так делает.

• Gaston -

Buenas quería saber si me puede ayudar en un problema con el juego, lo que pasa es que estoy jugando este juego desde hace una semana y es muy bueno así que invite a mis hermanos para que entren al juego, estamos jugando una partida y nos expulso y amenazo con bloquear las cuentas de mis hermanos y de mi, quiero saber si puedo jugar con mis hermanos este juego o si solo pueden jugar una persona por familia o que, quisiera que me ayude en este problema mi nombre como usuario en Call of War es "Gasisaro" y las de mis hermanos "rojusBOL" y "leomaxiv" quisiera saber como podemos hacer para comprobar que somos hermanos podríamos darles nuestros nombres o datos personales para comprobar de alguna forma que si somos 3 hermanos queriendo participar en este gran juego.

yo trabajo en un Interned o CyberCafe y nos conectamos con el mismo ip solo en casa del teléfono de mi hermano mayor

Gracias por su atención.

• bruster_ -

AMIGO MUY BUENAS TARDES OCURRIÓ UN PROBLEMA YA QUE YO Y 3 PRIMOS JUGAMOS DESDE UNA MISMA IP OSEA EN UN CYBER Y NOS ENVIARON UN MENSAJE Y LE DIMOS LA EXPLICACIÓN POR QUE JUGAMOS DESDE UNA IP Y NOS BANEARON .. DICE QUE ESOS DATOS NO SON MUY CREÍBLES DIGANME QUE TIPOS DE PRUEBAS QUIEREN PARA CUMPLIRLAS YA QUE YO NO QUERIA QUE NOS BANEN.UNA COSA MAS YO NO SABIA QUE ERA BAN JUGAR 4 PERSONAS DIFERENTES DESDE UNA MISMA IP ESO ES TODO Y ESPERO QUE LEAS MI MENSAJE GRACIAS

• dgm12 -

PLEASE MAKE A FREE APP OR A DIFFERENT WEBSITE FOR ANDROID PHONE USERS IT WOULD BE ALOT EASIER TO WIN MAPS AND PLAY AT MY BEST EFFECTIVENESS

• dgm12 -

Hello good sir, I am obsessed with call of war and I would greatly appreciate it if You created a mobile version for android. Because when i try to play Call of war on android i can only move my pieces around the map But it does take a annoying amount of effort to do so..... I think i speak for everyone else who loves to play this game... I once played last summer every day for a few hours But it was a big hassle because I was forced to run downstairs to my computer and bother everyone in my house about it.

• *TheTrumpster* -

Call of War already does have an android version, but not an app. You just have to use the website as usual.

• tripb -

Why do updates effect current games? Updates should only effect new games. When you run an update in a current game, it dramatically changes the dynamic of that specific game. In a specific game, type of units are created in line with that game rule. You never change the rules during a game. Do yo not have the ability to make game change rules to new games? If not, you should credit currency spent back to players if rules are changed mid-game. In professional sports, you can't change the rules during mid-game or mid-season.

• *TheTrumpster* -

Once the game is created, the rules can NOT be changed except for when Bytro/Dorado makes a major update, it can affect the gameplay. If the update ruins the game, I recommend you just try to wriggle around it.

• CaptZoomie -

okay, where are the games and how do we join in? I can't find
    aNYTHING But the announcement. Can I join a game while I already have another game in progress?

• *TheTrumpster* -

Yes you can join as many games as you want, but there is an eventual limitation. You have to go on the main site and click "GAMES", and then click "MAIN GAMES".

• someguy4 -

I have a glitch were when on a game I Applys for a colation theni withdrawed it and no it keeps say withdraw application so I can't join a colation and if this helps I play on mobile

• *TheTrumpster* -

Check to see if you are double clicking. Double clicking does not work on Call of War, so if you double click it will apply and then in-apply. Make sure you check that.

• alexis04 -

oui joe356 et aussi les marines

• joe356 -

bonsoir sa fait 3 ans que je joue à call of war et je remarque quil manque un élément dans les jeux les parachutismes, si on avait des s avion qui parachutes des solda le jeu aurais tous ses éléments car au détraquement de Normandie quand les usa-on attaquer en France bien in ont envoyé les parachutismes avant le débarquement

• GetulioVargas -

Está faltando traduçao do manual para Pt/Br

• alexbj1907 -

how do i submit the screen shot

• BangerBot3000 -

you should do a sandbox mode where you can be any country spawn your recources and try out things you haven't done or the players could re-write history in an intense RPG lobby. Also allow 100 player maps to be created for free without gold or HC.
    Thanks, BB3K

• JavierCeltaGZ -

Hola. Perdona que te moleste, pero en mis partidas no me deja entrar en el mercado. Le doy a la pestaña de mostrar mercado y no me aparece nada, solo me pone en la misma pestaña ocultar mercado, pero sin las opciones del mercado. De que puede ser? Gracias por tu tiempo.

• Iancito tesan -

amigo me acusan de usar multi_cuenta y no las uso me dieron 48 hs para decirles o comvencerlos que ago???

• LKS2001 -

hola estimado admin quiero decirle que me parece una total indignación que ustedes como creadores del juego que a mi en lo personal me gusta hagan spam a hermex games un canal que se dedica a subir todo tipo de contenido a su canal y que encima solo sube call of war cuando ustedes crean una partida para que el invite a susb que por cierto ustedes le dieron pero ningunos de susbs que lo ven van a jugar call of war por si entran en su canal solo lo ve una cierta cantidad de subs en cambio cuando sube call of war lo ven mas de la mitad de sus sucritores y no me apetece que me crean que le tengo envidia si no que me parece que ustedes son los que pierden a la hora de la verdad y otra cosa porfavor de borrar esas notificacionen en color rosa de la pagina de entrada un saludos y creo que ustedes son los mejores.

• LKS2001 -

Hello dear admin want to say that I find a complete outrage that you as creators of the game to me personally I like to do spam Hermex games channel dedicated to raise all kinds of content to your channel and above only up call of war when you create a game for the invite SUSB which by the way you gave him but none of susbs who see it will play call of war by entering your channel only sees a certain amount of subs instead when it rises call of war they see more than half of its sucritores and I do not want to believe me that I envy if I find that you are the losers when truth and nothing please delete those notificacionen color pink login page one greetings and think you are the best.

• flavkuche -

Bonjour, j'ai une question.

Comment jouer aux jeux avec un collègue depuis notre lieu de travail ?

Nous nous sommes fait bannir car nous avons la meme adresse IP (au travail) mais différente une fois que nous sommes chez nous.

Avez-vous une solution ? Car ce n'est pas de la triche d'inciter des amis a jouer avec nous à ce jeu! n'est ce pas ? :)