Nimbrel Master Sergeant

• Member since Jul 25th 2015
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Diabolical -

Hey Nimbrel. Last spring, I joined another alliance that's been pretty active and I've been having a good time there. I've been asked to work on recruiting for new members and I was wondering if you might consider. I know you are without right now and you might find us a bunch of fun people to play with.

We are the Swilzner Krieger alliance...not a great record, but we have a good time. We used to be called Hells Angels, but I convinced the leader to change names since I'm not a fan of that title....though Swilzner Krieger sounds like a bloody awful German beer.

Anyway, what do you think? Interested? Wanna talk about it?

• Nimbrel -

My game name is the same as my display name, I have played the last two months, do not think it will be an issue, thank you though :)

Hey Sith!

• NashBean -

I saw that you posted in Nov League ,
    If I were you I would go back and edit your game name into the message, same or not. to be on safe side.

f you want to sign up, write a reply to this thread with your in-game name.
    (Failure to provide your in-game name will result in you not being added to the game.)

• sithwolf07 -

Hey Nimbrel!