Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Graphical glitch

Figgy27 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Okay, so the forum wont let me post a pic a file size greater than 1 Mb so I cant figure out how to post a picture, but basically all the land on my screen is white and the fog of war isn't present. Please help.

• excellent, and what level does this start to occur at? level 2 as well like in supremacy 1914??

• Can a lvl 2 fort or higher (or any level fort) hide armies in this game like supremacy 1914 did?

• Server Downtime

Okay, so being calmer now and accepting the fact that maybe my situation is salvageable in my game, I am still very disappointed regarding how badly the outage has affected my game. I understand poop happens but man, I can still taste that poop. =(

• Server Downtime

yeah i have definitely lost me game now because of this everyone is moving in after my entire 24 UNIT airforce was wiped out by 5 bridgae ground eployment, which in my experience of course is always wiped out by planes but hey eff me right? Devs, wtf no announcements regarding this monumental screwup yet? I would hide too

• Server Downtime

Unreliable servers = well that's just how life works, so your enemies totally beat you due to a glitch? Suckitup and play another! Pay more money for gold, that''ll make them better off and prevent this stuff from happening! // I swear if anybody rolls in here with that type of garbage I will flip a table...

• Let's talk Nukes

Figgy27 - - Questions and Answers

Rockets, missiles, gotchya. Thankyou all for the input, and the lolz from the R/M debate. Any experiences regarding hitting moving armies? No problems with that? or is there a chance of "missing"? Also, any experiences with knocking OUT enemy nuclear bombers? ost effective ways to defend against nuclear attack? I hear interceptors aren't so good at taking down the A-Bombers.

• Let's talk Nukes

What are your thoughts on A-Bombers levels 1-2?

• Let's talk Nukes

For those of you who have experienced the use of nukes in nuclear warfare, what are your thoughts, your experiences? Devastating? Average amount of kills per nuke? Less effective to nuke large concentrations of soldiers, or lower ones? Can the nuke hit armies on the move just as effectively as standstill? Hard or easy to shoot down nuclear bombers?