Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i just stopped playing this game which punishes players who are online a lot and take provinces a lot to try to win the game a game which loses 60% of the players at day 3 a game forum where our feedback is not important and our bug reports is acting as schrödinger's cat as no official pinned bug thread open when we find a bug (the bug is either alive or not, until observed by other players) really addictive game, really bugged and terrible bug fixxing time, and zero communication between devs a…

• the other thing is war -5 morale each in the historical map everyone has provinces all over the place, you take those and you will be basicly at war with them for the rest of the game which is ridiculous i cant start a new war because all the wars eating away my southern provinces morale and then given to RNG nations but i still have to do that because thats why im playing a war game for pete's sake i hope the devs will rework the rebellions and morale and think other ways to controll aggressive…

• Quote from freezy: “The revolt chance is shown in the morale tooltip of a province. It usually shows a chance of around 24% for a captured province at 25% morale, and also did so before the bugfix. Sadly due to the bug the real chance was more close to 0%, resulting in basically no revolts occuring anymore. We fixed that and now the chance is back to 24%. So it is absolutely correct that a quarter of your freshly conquered provinces rebel to another country. It is the value that was intended sin…

• Quote from freezy: “Countries joining other countries on the other side of the map on the other hand is not intended and we will look into it. ” thank you

• 60% of the players quit at day 1 and players slowly leave the game because they get bored of only AI countries surrounding them and bugs all over the place you can take those AI countries, but then you have to deal with this bullshit RNG rebbellion and carriers and planes dont work how they are supposed to, units randomly go back and forth between 2 points, units teleport around ITS WILD ALRIGHT

• truth be told germany was milking rebuilt AI capitals of french and soviet union (maybe devs wanna take a look at this loophole how one can milk money out of stupid AIs for days) thats why the morale was extremely low on african and soviet provinces, therefore loads of provinces revolted at once at day change and the arguement that there were threads open about it by OTHER PLAYERS is enough and the game devs or forum mods dont have to make a pinned thread about the issue is completely nuts you j…

• thanks for the replies, i thought i was the only one around here with this problem its sad to see a good strategy game go down like this. but oh well... if thats what they want

• so you guys think its logical that a new zealand province rebels and proclaims as sweden or a australian province changes into spain thats my only issue here, i only wrote down my opinion on the morale system

• AND i also have to pay for food and goods per population after the provinces i took and NO the taxes they pay wont even cover it if i would buy it off from the market oh and research costs food too for some reason making it really hard to make mechanized infantry as the barracks lvl 3 costs 1200 food / day and also keeping up with research come on man, this is a war game let us fight each other in peace for crying out loud

• and no, neighbour morale is still negative even if the provinces next to it is higher than the province im inspecting totally illogical to me

• Quote from zecevi123: “I like it this way.Before literally no rebellions happend and the game was boring after a while.This will make things more interesting they need to keep it like this. ” problem is not with rebellion itself, its fine, however it is given to a country which is in the OTHER end of the world the best option would be if the rebels either proclaims itself as new zealand, or just make a country "rebels" or something the other problem is that there is a negative -5 morale for each…

• then on a 1939 world map, its impossible to win because of revolts and fortresses taking 1 day to build and units have to stay there forever very nice

• and i cant just declare war on every country a province is given to by your "working as intended" game code...

• new zealand province (east of australia) where i built fortress to help a bit with morale... given to SWEDEN via uprising you know the country which is in europe? this game is unplayable... what is the point of taking provinces, if the game decides to give it to someone else?????

• i didnt play this game for at least 1-2 years so i didnt know how the game supposed to work once again it would have been nice to know that there is a bug with morale and provinces and rebellions but no forum thread about that bug opened/pinned and its 15th day in my game, there were some rebellions but not this many, which gave some countries free territories in huge amounts because of your update the one thing annoys me the most is spain getting one province in middle of australia (other side …

• its just so sad to see a good game fall because firstly customer support/forum mods shits on players, secondly devs just pops out new updates without testing anything and bugs already in game not get fixed (or dont even tell players if its fixed because they dont want to admit publicly there are bugs in their game) i really liked this game years ago but godamn... it just continues to copy paste hoi4

• this game is dead

• Quote from gazsom: “Thanks for the heads up, Ive combined carrier groups, fortunatley I never had the opportunity to launch as the game ended Thanks for the heads tho ” i still dont know what causes the instant death of launched planes from carrier, i only figured out that the planes changes to convoys when merging carriers and this is my last post on this forum as i realized we the players who report these bugs on the forum, we are working for free for the game developer as testers and they can…

• i did not ask you to inform me personally, i asked you to make a forum thread by someone from bytro, so those at least who comes on the forum will know instantly that its a bug in the game and you are working on it, and dont need to start 300 threads about it (because i thought if an achievement bug gets one, why does a gamebraking bug not get one yet) but i shouldnt tell you how to run your company you know how to gain trust from your consumers by expecting them to test your game and report the…

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “You already got a personal reply in an official news thread from Game Designer that it was being worked on, and apologies for inconvenience. There isn't any better answer or higher authority than that. ” i dont think i asked too much, but maybe i shouldnt expect the same as from other game developers would do like letting their players know what bug is in the game, how to avoid it, solutions, ETA on when it will be fixed and update the thread when it is beleived to be fixe…