Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rockets cannot be attacked, but can be shot down. I wittnessed the same. The rocket flight path was going through a fighter squad, which was patroling. The rocket was in the patroling area when the fighters made their attack run. Rockets have no defence by this the planes do not get attacked.

• Provinces

Freakbrain - - Suggestions / Criticism

Why do you need marines?

• Provinces

The formular how neighboring provinces influence a province does not make sens. Instead of adding everything up, provinces with a lot of neighbors have an advantage against provinces with few neighbors. To avoid this, the sum should be devided trough amount of neighbors and multiplied by 4.

• Building Resource Use

Freakbrain - - Questions and Answers

ups Nuclear reactor uses resources too!

• If you and your enemy patrolling with a stack of planes the air. Do the planes defend against the patrolling airplanes or just attack them in the normal 15 min round? Note I do not mean if an air plane attacks by the comand attack.

• Early Attack Question

Yes, it is possible that you are assigned or choose a country which lost already a province. It happend to my enemy twice. I was playing Kaukasus and was attacking Ukraine, when suddenly it was choosen by a human player. Even with Gold he lost against myself.

• Dissolving units

I think it should be possible to dissolve units. The workforce of the unit should be added to your current workforce. Everything else should be lost.

• Naval Air Defense

I mix Naval, Tac and Fighter to kill fleets. It works pretty well.

• Attacking an Air Base

They are on patrol not afloat

• Grain

I don't like that infrantry cost grain to produce but vehicles do not cost grain? Also the infantry up keep is always included man power but most vehicles don't need man power. My suggestion would be drop the grain cost and every unit should have an upkeep in man power.

• AI are programmed to do that. If you want access fast you can use gold. But the cheapest way is to set all non human players on shared maps status, after a while you will get way of right. For shared map you need to pay gold.

• Attacking an Air Base

If you conquer the airbase they will return to the airbase after 15 min. But it is possible that your enemy in the 15 minuters can assign those airplanes to another airbase as long as the airbase can be reached without landing at the airbase.

• Divisions

mechanical engineer, aren't those the guys who have massive problems with maths? What is your stats? Look at my stats before you are talking about experience And back to topic The concept is not useable at all. 1. Research If you look at a division you have at the fifth day compared to a division you have at 24 th day. 2. If you loose a unit in the division does it get replaced by another unit or not at all? 3. Adaptive warfare, if you play against a good human enemy, he will try to kill you mos…

• Divisions

Has any one of you played the game? I use division and they work amazing well. I have normal kill rate against human enemy 1:4. Stacking is not the problem here, if a stack is large you just nuke them! Or build a point of defence with a smaller stack and attack with speedy units and airplanes the rest of his army and country.

• Gold

It is not against Gold totally. I played against gold players and it made the game very exciting. My point is more or less to make it more interesting for people who do not pay money to stay in the game. The one thing is that cheating with multi-accounts would unbalance the system.

• Gold

Have you played poker with real moeny?

• Gold

And they would spend more! And if you have the posibilty for a Jack Pot of 50 000 Gold, then you would be willing to spend 10 000 Gold more easily!

• Gold

I see that the most guys do not like Gold and how its use changes a game suddenly. If Gold is used people normally leave the game, which is a pity. If Gold is used in the game, half of the gold should be deposit in the Jack Pot, and should be payed out when the game ends. If people would spend a lot of Gold in the game, people would stay in the game to get something of the spend gold. The size of the Jack Pot should be on the Top Page of the newspaper.

• Both attack and defend!

• If two armies are moving at the time of attack. Two battles are calculated! If you don't believe me look at your newspaper in the game when two big armies meet!