Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Launch Rocket

abtar - - Questions and Answers

Quote from DrewGator: “Quote from Allglad: “Nevermind it is because I am trying to hit intruders on my own province..LOL ” Where did you determine that is not allowed? ” Rockets can only attack stationary targets outside of your borders.

• Ghost soldiers

abtar - - Bug Reports and Issues

Order your stuck units to attack the ghosts. If that doesn't work, split your stack and order the newly split stack to attack. That should get rid of those spooky dudes.

• RP: Europe 1920 (Finished)

abtar - - Roleplaying Threads

I'll play as North USA.

• This is a known issue and there's no way to fix it on the player's end. You'll need to send in a bug report in game explaining the issue and we'll take care of it.

• Double ICs in one region

abtar - - Bug Reports and Issues

This is a known bug and it is being worked on.

• Join us, nothing much has happened thus far so anyone that joins now isn't at a disadvantage.

• cheating

Quote from MichaelA: “the game number is 1173848. i know germany is cheating because we had an alliance until he stabbed me in the back and then somehow lybia entered my territory with 66 troops, 30 of them anti aircraft guns. only germany would have known the size of my airforce. thank you. ” I'm working the issue and will take proper action. If you have any other questions or concerns contact me directly.

• cheating

Michael, message me the game number and I'll look into it personally. As Kalantigos mentioned, multi accounts are very much against the rules and we take action when we find them. In the future, report the suspected multi accounts by clicking the settings gear in the bottom right of your game screen and hit 'Report a bug'. In your message please include the usernames of the suspected multis as well as your reason for suspecting them to be multi accounts. This will send a support ticket to the ga…

• Sounds good to me.

• Why don't we fill out the last couple spots and make this a 10 player round? I'll play the US.

• Count me in. I'll take the UK in the 10 player or South US in the 22.