Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is your opinion on the best way to shorten build times of troops and weapons? I try and get my economy maxed out, keep manpower and moral up and I still get 6 day build times for tanks and planes. Is there a formula that you guys use to keep these times manageable?

• Moving On

KATHEDLOK - - General Discussions

Hey guys, what a few weeks it's been. I have to say that not being able to log on and play for a while was a horrid experience. I am still angry over the changes and the loss of games and stats but I have to come with terms and move on. I downloaded STEAM and log on through them so I can now get online. It isn't as fluid and seamless and switching from map to map is a bit sluggish but it's better than nothing. My thing is that I love this game and I really enjoy the maps and the strategies and t…

• Release Notes - 2021-03-29

KATHEDLOK - - News

I hate having to use Steam to play the game. But I guess that is my only option. There may be other options but I wouldn't know. Management have not communicated with me about my issues and I get all of my info from the forum. Most of that is defending the canvas and not addressing why so many of us lost more than a week of playing time, lost multiple games, hurt our stats and had to find our own solutions.

KATHEDLOK - - News

I could give a crap about canvas's...I CAN"T GET INTO THE F_ING GAME!!! DAY 5 NOW!!!! ...Oh...and not a peep from Bytrol.

KATHEDLOK - - News

Hard to do when you have no map!

KATHEDLOK - - News

Day two of no maps to play. I am sure I will be considered AFK and my cities will be burning when I return...if I return. Sent two tickets yesterday and received the good old..."we are working on it" reply. We will see....

KATHEDLOK - - News

Been a full day without being able to log into maps. Locks up on log in screen and map wont load. Music plays...winds blows but no map. Tried switching to lower rez graphics mode but no help...I can only assume that my troops are dead and I am hated by all my allies. Please give us some idea when we will be able to play.

• Aggressive A.I.

Lately it seems that AI territories are taking things a bit seriously. I am used to be careful with AI territories that border me because it seems that they are vicious and simply want to kill everyone. I have to say though, that over the years, I don't remember AI players being quite so aggressive. For example, I am playing a map as Italy and within the past 24 hours Romania, Algeria and Poland have all attacked me. Three in one day? That seems a bit excessive to me as it pretty much just stops…

• Someone brought it to my attention that I had played a lot of games and asked how long I have been playing COW. I looked and I had 213 games at level 115 and close to four years of playing but I notice that there are guys with more games that are only in mid 70 level or less. How is this possible? How can I have played 4 years daily and be a level 115 and have less games played than a level 75? Can anyone explain this to me? Thanks, KATHEDLOK

• BACKSTABBERS

Yes, I understand that if someone in your coalition just plays an economy war and isn't working. If that's the case and they aren't feeding money and resources to the rest of the team they should be warned then given the boot. What I am talking about are people who join a coalition with the sole purpose of backstabbing...they all call it tactics, I call it backstabbing. I do keep a list of them and when I start a new game I take a look at the list to see if they are playing...if they are, I out …

• BACKSTABBERS

In my opinion, there has been a marked increase in the number of players that are backstabbing. For you who may not know what I am talking about, I define a backstabber as a player that either joins your coalition or invites you to join their coalition with the secret plan of playing with you to a point when they see you are vulnerable and then attack you from behind. We probably have all had this happen and I know it's a part of the game but since I have been playing COW I always try to play an…

• Challenge

KATHEDLOK - - Alliance Introductions

Okay. I told you I was new at this...so I have to figure out how to do an Alliance challenge.

• Challenge

KATHEDLOK - - Alliance Introductions

Hello, We are trying to get an alliance battle going. We are new to the alliance game. We are 4 man active and looking for a challenge if anyone wants to try their luck!

• Looking for a home...

KATHEDLOK - - Recruitment Centre

I appreciate all of the invites but to be honest, I am looking for a team that is active and has fought Alliance battles.

• Looking for a home...

KATHEDLOK - - Recruitment Centre

Hello, I am a level 70 daily multi map player that is looking for an active alliance. I have never played in an alliance battle and am very interested in doing it. My stats are fairly average with 7 individual map wins and 2 coalition wins. I also have a level 79 friend that I play with quite often that may be interested in coming with me. Let me know if there are any ACTIVE alliances looking for a workhorse. Thanks, KATHEDLOK

• I tend to play between 4 and 6 games at a time. I find it rather boring to play one or two at a time due to the long waits while resources or money rebuilds. I find that I also gain more XP when I have more games going. I usually spend about 30-40 minutes in the morning and then the same when I get home unless there is a hot game going on where I need to add orders more often.

• Alliance Invite Issue

KATHEDLOK - - Questions and Answers

Well this is weird. I have three of us so far in the Alliance. I tried making it open and when he goes to the page he says there is no "JOIN" tab. So I change the settings to invite only and send him and invite and he never receives it. Very frustrating indeed!

• Alliance Invite Issue

KATHEDLOK - - Questions and Answers

I have been trying to get a friend of mine into our alliance but all invites are unseen by him. I even changed it to open and he says there is no "join" button. its like he is blocked. Any ideas?

• Okay, thanks. Guess it's a matter of meeting other alliances in game play and then throwing a challenge out. I appreciate the info.

• Hello, I am fairly new to the game at level 53 and I have a question about the alliance's. I am the leader of an alliance called the 555 BLACK CATS and it has just 3 members (one more that has tech issues and can't join for some reason) and I see the "ALLIANCE MAP" tab but there are never ever any alliance maps active. I just signed up on the game forum and notice the Players League posts and signed up for the September league and am encouraging all of my alliance members to do the same. My ques…