Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Help! My Account has been banned! Dear COW moderators, I play on the school wifi with my three friends. I forgot to turn anti-cheat off, as a result my account got banned. The school that I am is Rosehill College for verification. Could you please restore my account named Donald James Trump?

Donald J. Trump - - General Discussions

Can a COW moderator please reply with there email to I can send a COW account problem

• Navy

Why bother building a complex surface fleet, when you can just stack high level submarines and deal massive damage to ordinary fleets?

• Gold

Donald J. Trump - - Questions and Answers

For some reason my gold email is not showing up. It is send to the right account and in not in spam folder. Help?

• Rocket Groups

Donald J. Trump - - Suggestions / Criticism

If... let I say, I fire 10 rockets(lvl 4) stacked in a division will it do more damage stacked or will splitting the division of rockets be more effective?

• Rockets

Is blast radius of normal rockets affected by its level?

• Rockets

Do rockets have a blast radius?

• Guide

Anyone have any tips or know any guides on which I can improve my game-play and experience?

• Pacific Map

Whats the email for the Support Team?

• Where Next

Where to next? I'm currently allied with North Ural, UK, France, Volga Perm and Yugoslavia I am currently taking over Ethiopia and I am Germany: Qh08GiCtnwMTT09LQO1n4PXEuULVerkcclzkuV2JbPQ_A8TN_cr0-jKwmY3AeXRNq8QOhhG7GIOHWTh_YwNn60ThCTh4=s480

• Building Up

I'm average at COW. I'm level 30 currently. I'm just wondering whats the best country to start of in a 100 player map and some tips to build up and take over countries really quickly. Thnaks

• Pacific Map

First of all why can't you create a private 25 player conquest map? It just says "Open rounds of this map, is limited" Help? Secondly, Can a Admin make a private 100 player map, or a private 25 player map for us? It would mean a lot to us if you could do it. If you would like to do it, my email is [email protected] or [email protected]. Last thing is what do you think is the best country to start out in, of all the maps(just pick 1 country out of all the maps)

• AntiTank

How can you counter anti-tank spammers? I am taking of the US of A and he is spamming Anti-tank guns. How can I counter them? For every Anti-tank gun that attacks me, it destroys 2 heavy tanks. Help? PS. He has max-level anti-tank guns

• Oil

I am not a nub, but thank you anyway for the advice

• Oil

Read my post

• Oil

I am playing a 50 player map, pacific conquest and earn 9,850 oil daily. I have 1 core oil province with max infrastructure and Industrial complexes. It is at 100 morale. I have 8 non core provinces. A few of them have max infrastructure, others having infrastructures built on them. I am currently Mexico, and is attacking USA

• Oil

I am 'currently' producing -17 oil a day Currently my troops are consuming 9,850 oil All my naval bases are disabled

• Oil

How can I rebuild my oil economy? I am currently building infrastructures, but they are not doing much. Took over 3 non-core oil provinces, didn't do much.

• Nuclear Sumarines

What do they do?

• Submarines

Just wondering? is it easier to mass produce submarines or take all the time and effort to create a big naval that cant even attack land enemies where most of the fighting is happening?