Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• English Channel

wmeler - - Questions and Answers

Most interested in the Northwestern peninsula in Le Havre France...?

• English Channel

Can troops moving below Britain in the English Channel be seen by France's shores? If so, where?

• Limiting Building Damage

I see--so the capture itself wields damage. Explains my constant frustration. Thanks (and thanks for the calculator--I used it last night)!

• Limiting Building Damage

Let's say that a city is completely undefended. Is there a "best" way to prevent it becoming damaged when capturing it? For example, would it be better to send: a) 1 tank b) 6 tanks c) 1 infantry d) 6 infantry e) 6 tanks + 6 infantry...etc. f) 1 anti-air g) 1 militia I think I just answered my own question on accident. I think the answer would be G as militia have no damage against cities. Anti-air would be next best have the smallest damage to cities. Am I correct in my thinking? Is there an ev…

• Victory vs. Retiring

So, I am in a game in which everyone else has gone inactive and I have about 330 of the 770 Victory Points required for Victory. I am bored out of my skull fighting non-elite AI. How much gold would I get if I grind my way (a.k.a. ) to 770 vs. just ending via voting to end? (Also, for some reason, I don't see such a vote as possible like normal. This was set up as a team game, but the other team doesn't even exist anymore as I wiped them from the map. Am I missing something? More interested in t…

• Thanks as always, Montana. And Sir McSquiggles. Very helpful. Cheers.

• Scenario 1: Let's say that I am not sharing maps with anyone. Country A is Sharing Maps with Country B, but Country B is *NOT* Sharing Maps with Country A. If I choose to Share Maps with Country A, does Country B now see my maps now as well? (Obviously, I wouldn't see Country B's Maps.) In other words, will my map "flow downhill" to Country B like this(?): Me --> A -->B Scenario 2: Let's say that I am not sharing maps with anyone. Country A is Sharing Maps with Country B, but Country B is *NOT* …

• Unprovoked War...Huh?

And yes, I did check to be sure we're still Sharing Maps.

• Unprovoked War...Huh?

I am Sharing Maps with an ally (call him "Friend") in the same Coalition as me. An enemy infantry unit is walking across Friend's Land. I have an air base one territory South of Friend's Land. I try to send planes to attack the enemy infantry unit which is well within range. But when I click on this unit to attack it, I get the warning: "This may provoke an undeclared war...Your army is passing through territory or troops of: Friend" It's true I'm flying over his air space, but Friend has no tro…