Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Teamcam - - Questions and Answers

Points are earned when you defeat ACTIVE players and build infrastructure. If you are non fighiting, or only fighting AI, your points/rank will rise slowly as you build. Rank also seems to update randomly. It won't move, and then it jumps.

• I am in for January. Same name. Thanks.

Did you try clearing the browsing history?

• Players League 4

Teamcam - - Find Co-players

Thanks...

• Players League 4

Teamcam - - Find Co-players

Drat. Missed the start of this game!

• Silhouette of a Man

Quote from Ellio_98: “sometimes when you spot a unit then your unit leaves the area so you cannot see a silhouette appears since you know it's there but since you don't have eyes on it anymore you don't know its size or type or if its just in you vision and not close enough to identify ” Quote from mallahanjr: “If you click on that unit, you will notice the text of "Intel as of:" Its the last reported position/composition your unit identified it as. ” I finally saw the little guy; I hadn't notic…

• Stack Composition?

Teamcam - - General Discussions

Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “Well firstly, watch for damage efficiency. The more of the same unit stacked, the less damage efficiency. But, bigger stacks also take less damage. ” Is damage efficiency based only on the number and combination of units, or are there other factors?

• Stack Composition?

Teamcam - - General Discussions

Anyone up to talk strategy? How do you compose your stacks? Do you separate different units (or kinds of units), do you combine with a strategy, or have little concern over the combinations of units? What factors do you find most important? Speed, efficiency, strength? I am level 24, and have been playing for a couple of months, sticking to one game at a time and learning the game through play and research. Unfortunately, I wind up fighting AI most of the time, which might not exploit my lack of…

• Silhouette of a Man

It looks like Senor didn't like those answers as he was not using spies, and the troop icon doesn't fit the description. I might be late, but I was wondering if Senor got the answer. Quote from Senor Pelon: “Thank you everyone. I must not be explaining what I'm seeing very well. The answers you've offered don't come close to addressing what I'm seeing. And as stated, a screenshot won't fit in the upload. Thank you for trying. I appreciate the attention. I'll try to find out elsewhere. ”

• Silhouette of a Man

Quote from comrade dave: “You've arrived quite late, we have the answer. ” Are you teasing me, Dave? What might that answer be?

• Silhouette of a Man

Senor-- Please post the resolution when you discover it. Is it possible that you are misinterpreting the icon? Could it be something other than a silhouette of a man in a hat?

• If the air units need to refuel, the "need airfield to start" shows until the units are ready to fly. For what it's worth...

• About Alliances

If you click "show rankings" on the alliance page, It shows the highest ranked, and the most active, alliances. You can then scroll through.