Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• in-game name: zews2.O Level:7 Of course i will abide by the rules Bulgaria of course!

• American Civil War Roleplay

ZewsBG - - Roleplaying Threads

Application Player Name:ZewsBG Discord Username:zewsBG#6717 Roleplay Example: Fallout Roleplay ,Europa Universalis(NWE) Roleplay , Modern day Roleplay ,World in Conflict Roleplay I hereby agree to follow all of the rules and guidelines presented within this roleplay as well as any future rules or guidelines that are created. I Agree I agree to be expelled from the Roleplay if I repeatably break the rules and/or refuse to cooperate with the Roleplay's Staff. I Agree State Name:Missouri State Gove…

• A central ww2

ZewsBG - - Roleplaying Threads

Quote: “Do you agree to follow all the rules and be removed if you brake them - yes Do you agree to stay realistic - yes Ingame Name - ZewsBG Discord Name - zewsBG Country - Bulgaria ”

• Application Player Name:ZewsBG Discord Username: zewsBG#6717 I hereby agree to follow all of the rules and guidelines presented within this roleplay as well as any future rules or guidelines that are created. I Agree I agree to be expelled from the Roleplay if I repeatable break the rules and/or refuse to cooperate with the Roleplay's Staff. I Agree Faction Information If you are signing up for an already made faction please leave the description blank Faction Name: La Legión Mexicana (The Mexic…

• If possbile can you reserve East Texas ? I can't do my application right now but will do it later . Thanks .