Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• He didn't get an e-mail to reply to. All he got was a message saying he was banned and that the system thinks that myself, him, and one of our friends were all one person multi-accounting. Also, how can he message support on the website, if it doesn't allow him to log in. The e-mail also didn't give him any warning as the usual 72 hours. It simply said, 'YOUR BANNED FOR MULTI-ACCOUNTING' and left it at that.

• This is from my friend who was banned earlier today. He asked me to post this to the forum: "I would like to contest the ban. All the accounts listed are my friends who I play with at my school. Apparently your anticheat banned some of the accounts that use this WiFi. I understand that there have been some problems with banning accounts that weren’t cheating. This is one of those cases. I can’t prove that I’m a different person because I am not going to reveal my personal information to you. But…