Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mmmmmmmmm I would love one but I think that, mainly for historical reasons, I don't see it very suitable... P lanes flying high were used for this purpose, along with stealth unis. Maybe they could make a "only engage if ordered unit"? as commandos nowadays are used more for offensive warfare than for their stealth capabilities, at least from what i've seen.

• Love the seasons idea, had it in mind previously... About Encirclements: I love it, and I usually play with that in mind... The problem is that this would require changing the paths of the provinces, allowing to have more than one path to communicate between provinces (as encirclement breakthrough's don't always go straightforward to the enemy forces...). And some maps would be impossible to win such as Antartica, or mid game Historical map (after all, supply lines when conquering the USA would …

• Really agree on your modification. However, there was a little bug that should be mentioned: when filtering messages by enemies or allies, Anonymous messages were filtered. It was a way to know more about who wrote it. Maybe fix it by showing it only in the all window?....

• I agree strongly that, at least, Anonymous messages should return. Or be given to a players that meet a certain level or requisite. Not to be elitist, but just to make them more traceable in case needed... It's sad but it's not the first time that instead of modifying things to make them work, they throw away it entirely. In the case of Anonymous message, it was an interesting resource and gave diplomacy a deeper meaning. I even faked combat plans and espionage reports with that. It was fun.

• #RestoreCANVAS

arkranox - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from freezy: “Quote from Lain_: “It does run WebGL. I'll just say that i tried all there was to try back then as well, i just decided to not add all of these attempts to my rant as i intended it to be more of a rant than a public bug report. imgur.com/a/K4HhOVEHere i tried switching to mobile graphics just to see if i've got any luck with that, but it seems that i won't even get the option to change my graphics anymore now. The thing is that the game is playable on steam for me, but unplay…

• Supply Lines

actually it would reinforce the use of gold to boost moral/ condition... something that I suppose due to the game dynamics that is not usually where gold is used. And also, it's rewarding more clever players for their ideas.

• Loved it, and usually these games forget of such crucial aspect. Even music could be related to doctrine or country in the future, but it 's a nice lot of work for devs.

• Supply Lines

I think that supply lines should be related to contiguos territory, as in fact, that did happen. Also it wouldn't require too much of a change. In that way, wearing down an unit due to encirclement could work, but also it wouldn't be deterministic (as the Eastern front was). Love the idea of supply lanes, but today's game is kinda struggling with the modifications made to allow it to make such a huge change. Supply lanes would completely change the military and economic balance, and, although it…

• Depends if you-re going solo or not. For solo, probably USA (slow but firm development, just watch your coasts), Germany (military buffed in the start) or maybe Japan if you take over China as you really don't have matches in the Pacific Coast for the first week almost (but watch out land wars). Seen some really powerful Australia or Brazil, when left unmolested they tend to get really strong.

• I partially agree. However, this must be compensated with versatile units. But it would be a nice feature of the game. This or armor*/ munition / movement investigation... So you would investigate the basis of an unit (for ex, a SP Atn air), but powerup its armor or whatever depending on situation. If the enemy spams mution and amror, maybe armor and speed would help, apart from unit balance (that is, having lvl 3 anti air vs air units)

• Sandbox Mode

How did he obtain the numbers? Could try to create one but would need those.

• The only way I can think of a possible workaround (I really agree that your suggestion should exist in this particular game... But today mechanics make it impossible as they would be reeaaaly OP AND kind of unrealistic due to the points mentioned by z00mz00m... Is that range may vary by air base level. But would have to be balanced with also refuel time and even consider a lvl 2 base for repairs... So as to generate new situations for use of planes.

• Submarine combat

arkranox - - Questions and Answers

You can only intercepto troop convoys or attack combat fleets. Think of the convoys as commodities made belical resources jajajaja

• World in Flames Roleplay

arkranox - - Roleplaying Threads

Love to!

• Japan 25p Playthrough

arkranox - - General Discussions

Well, here if you're playing a 1.5 v game, you should take advantage of the spped bonus for fast units. Mot Infantry for example is a hell of an Uber between two cities. Coudl be useful if USSR is playing with slow units, but you will have to have great coordination skills so as to liquidate those armies when encountered. Looks nice for you to win if you keep building up economy and production buildings.

• Realism

Maybe Health recovery should be more or less depending on the province or time spent in a province. A higher morale or being close to a new Building (like supply center, or hospital, or what so ever) adds more health per day. In that case, you're implying that supply lines (specially troops) must continue to flow to defend and help other units retreat. Whiiich is kind of how supply lines worked. Would like to see an application of this with airplanes... Also. Planes are not only for damage, they…