Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Team League July signup

GenZorg3 - - Community Events

I will like to play in this but I have no team. I will like to team up with some players that will commit to evey month and will work together to try and win?

• So I have a question. If we pay 5k gold for this why not have elite AI also?

• New Alliance

GenZorg3 - - Recruitment Centre

I did reply to twice sorry

• New Alliance

Ok I sent you an invite

• New Alliance

Yes we do so what is your game name?

• New Alliance

I started a new alliance PIRATES INT I would like to find a fellow leader to help build this alliance...one that knows discord will be great. I have alot of exp. and knowledge about COW so any new players that want to learn the game come aboard. Any older ones that want to work together to win some games welcome. I want to build a good team that works as one....we are Pireates

• New Alliance

GenZorg3 - - Alliance Introductions

Yea I would like that once I get it going with some active players

• New Alliance

Hey all hows it going? I started a new alliance Pirates Int I do have alot of exp in the game and always keep up with the forums to learn keep up to date on any changes. I would like to find another leader...maybe one that knows discord? I would to get about 10 active players to work together in some games and possibly some alliance challenges. Any new players that want to learn the game great! Any older ones that know the game and want to help build a new alliance come aboard....we are all Pira…

• What I'm looking for is 3 to 5 players that will be active and either know how the game works or want to learn...I have been on COW for over 5 years and read the forums all the time to learn more...I just want some players that want to work as one to win some games

• I want to find a few players that are active everyday and always check the games they are playing cuz I do. I don't have many games going at once and you can have as many as you want but I want a few players that will work together new or old players to win some maps together. I have been playing for over 5 years and know the game so I can help anyone to learn the game. We just need to work as a team as one to win the maps we play together so msg me here or private mesg me if interested

• Beer and Titties

Hey how's it going? Tell me more about your alliance? I'm might be looking for one

• Honestly I don't think I like this map much... the first one I played is with 4x speed which is nice but you can't attack any core territories so I have to keep troops close by on an player that is defeated to make sure they don't expand...is this how it's supposed to be? You need to keep troops and air force close to a defeated player to keep them at Bay and also take the bases to win?