Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Players League 3

dasrafa - - Find Co-players

dayum, it was full before I could join (2:23 hours after message) Couldn't get on earlier

• Players League 3

I like the choosing country idea and publish alliances and NAPs, it would make it fun I think (and the max of 2 allies too)

• Players League 3

I dont?

• Players League 3

Ok, and I disagree with you disagreeing about me disagreeing about some kind of subject?

• Players League 3

1: Alliances must always be published in the newspaper no, then it would be less of a mystery to other players. 2: A maximum of 2 allies per player, other players can only be NAP partners. yes, else you might get a couple big colonies fighting eachother which isn't really much of a 'league' 3: NAPs have a maximum length of 7 game days. They may be extended no, this is just as stupid as making call of war to barby pony 4: NAPs will include the automatic promise, that you will not allow others to …

• oh. Hm, my problem has just been with 1 :3

• also with 1210894 or an other game?

• Hi, I wanted to join a game: 1210894 But I haven't been able to connect to it and after a while I got a message saying 'inactive -> Removed' Ew, I don't really understand why I couldn't connect, because I CAN connect to any other game (till now) and I also tried starting a new game, also worked. So the bug really stayed at that server though... Thanks for reading, -rafa