Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SImples. Some players got gold they had not earned due to an error. When the error was discovered the gold was taken back - that is fair - you don't get something for nothing. To complain that you should is pretty selfish. Some players spent the gold they had got due to the error. They got an advantage because they spent gold. If they have no gold left, they aren't being penalised as Bytro is not moving them into negative gold territory. If they have gold left then it is reclaimed as in the abov…

• This is a bug for last 2 days. I am in 2 beta games - 3181403 and 3153850. In one I am limited to production of only antitank units, in the other I am blocked from producing subs and light tanks - not sure if other things are blocked as not researched all yet. IN both games also my barracks are disabled and it is impossible to activate them so I cannot train infantry - whether that is blocked by a bug or the bug is merely blocking barracks enabling is impossible to know. This applies whether PC …

• Have been unable to recruit anything except antitank in one beta game - all other units are labelled as "currently producing". Other beta game - can recruit some units but not others. Also cannot enable or disable barracks since last night

• Servers are down?!

Poissonrouge - - Bug Reports and Issues

I'm stuck in an endless loop. Get main page up, select My Games, click on active game .... and it returns to main page. Selest My Games. click on active game and it returns to main page........................

• Ever since new graphics intorduced any time I play I get a repeated "FATAL ERROR - Posiiton buffer for FOW province too small" Have tried quitting and reloading - no solution. Happens anytime anything is done in the game. Anyone else have similar problem? Or is it fault with my PC

• Anyone able to help me. 2 days running have joined The English Channel game (yesterday 2213111, today 2213782) - one free playing space - on both occasions I am offered start screen - pick your country or alliance. Shows UK and Germany. Only option available at bottom is "skip and choose randomly" I click on this and error message comes up "Sorry all countries in game xxxx have been taken - please select a different round to play". First time I presumed someone else had joined at the same time a…