Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ok, this has happened twice now. I went to sleep after checking my coast line, and in the 5 hours I slept, units approached my coast, unloaded, and moved in a province deep into my coastline. A move that would have taken at least 7 hours.

• Please Delete

Eric Saxon - - General Discussions

Please Delete

• AI Building Que

Why does the AI build factories in provinces with ZERO resources? I understand building in provinces that produce a good such as oil/iron/food/rare goods, but provinces with no resources seem like a waste of resources seems rather counterproductive.

• Starting A New Game

Gotcha, I'll join a game from work tomorrow then. Thank you. I'm not interested in a 90+ spot.

• Starting A New Game

Who's time are we using? Is this in Europe?

• Starting A New Game

Oh, I see plenty of 22, 40 and 50 man games on day 1, I just never see the 100 man games on day 1. I don't know if they get started late in the day or what, but none of the 100 man games are available as of THIS time.

• Starting A New Game

I'm not sure why but every day I can't find a game that's not more than 2 days old. I'm not joining any 2 day old games. That's NOT HAPPENING. So I have a question? Why does the system keep sending me requests to join a New Game, if a New Game is NEVER AVAILABLE?

• Quote from MontanaBB: “Non-motorized infantry did not then, and cannot now, move at 25 kmh on foot. ” Since you did such a fine job of quoting me, did you get a chance to read what I wrote? Just the part you quoted really, did you read and comprehend what I wrote?

• I understand that in-game infantry moves 25 km/h, which in WWII would have equaled to 25 km/day. And those light tanks in-game move 55 km/h, which in WWII would have equaled to 55 km/day. But that means the average BB should move about 300 km/h in game, to reflect the fact that they could move 300 km/day in real life. Now, to prevent abuses, they could anchor ships to naval bases, the way they anchor airplanes to airfields, and give them a certain range. This way, we wouldn't see troop transport…

• Why do BBs move slower than Light Armor? In a race across Russia a light tank will beat a Battleship with a few days to spare. Ships did not move at 1/2 speed of tanks. Certainly not BBs. If a tank moved at a strolling speed, it's crew still had to sleep and rest after 8 to 12 hours. A Battleship or any ship moved 24/7. So while the Bismarck which moved at 55 km/h might be rivaled by a Light tank from the late 1940s, which is doubtful, since tanks did not move that quickly even on roads. A BB of…

• I was thinking maybe the number of resources required to build it. In tons. A Battleship costs about 9,250 tons, of resources. A militia regiment only costs 500.

• I wish they would record more than just the number of troops lost. Maybe number of resources those troops cost, would be a better estimation of how a war is progressing in the newspapers. I hate people thinking that my 30,000 lost men, is the same as the 30,000 men lost by my opponent. I mean, a player loses 2 infantry regiments, he's lost 3,000 men, and his opponent lost 5 light tank regiments, he's also lost 3,000 men. But obviously those losses are not equal, are they? A player loses 1 artill…