Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nice so in the future we must turn off anti-cheat and enjoy the game? And it is possible to use VPN to change ip and finish game? The problem in our game he is one of the strongest country.

• Quote from Dr. Leipreachán: “hiho I will look in to everyones issues just be patient please Quote from Gefix.AK: “hi I want to ask why in game like this using same wi-fi = ban. ” Because of two reasons, 1. It is often abused players from same connection playing the same round (I will not go into detail on this) 2. We use a anti cheat to prevent cheaters joining games and ruining the games for honest players, We also have anti cheat option you can enable or disable when creating a game and you ca…

• hi I want to ask why in game like this using same wi-fi = ban. I started few days ago new game with friends and my brother want to join to ous. So he created his account by his steam like me and join to our game. Now he got ban for using multi-account. But this is stupid because his account on steam and have a lot different game and was created almost 8 years ago. Are there any chance to unbanned my brother or we must again change game?

• Banned

Gefix.AK - - Bug Reports and Issues

hi I want to ask why in game like this using same wi-fi = ban. I started few days ago new game with friends and my brother want to join to ous. So he created his account by his steam like me and join to our game. Now he got ban for using multi-account. But this is stupid because his account on steam and have a lot different game and was created almost 8 years ago. Are there any chance to unbanned my brother or we must again change game?