Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Government and Policies

Cam55 - - Suggestions / Criticism

But back to my original topic, I know on most, if not all maps, certain countries start with names like communist Russia. This game usually is about changing history so I think it would be cool If the player could choose their style of government.

Well as I mentioned in the cilivization series, you can choose to focus on economy, research, and production even if there is a limited amount of territory, it would be like turning a certain providence into a research base, banking facility, or just more production.

You might think that but all it would really take is someone who knows how to code menus and when-do.

I love how this game is so inclusive and into the country you choose, but I think it would be cool if we could do something more, like in the Sid Meiers Cilivization series, you can control what ideals you go by, what government you have, how heavy you tax your people, or focusing on research. These are some things it would be great to see make it into Call Of War.