Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Royal Karvian Army

Sea_Jong - - Recruitment Centre

Hello sir! Welcome to the Royal Karvian Army, we are currently accepting applicants! [b]We offer many things such as Experienced Leadership and Good Strategy [/b] [b][/b] [i]Join us Today![/i]

• We are the Royal Karvian Army (RKA) We are currently accepting members and offer many things Such as: Experienced Leadership, Good Strategy, A Collective community & Leadership that listens to the community! WE NEED YOU FOR THE ROYAL KARVIAN ARMY Join at your local Royal Karvian Armys' Recruitment Office and join in the fight!

• yes, except it happens very often for me

• Convoy glitch

Sea_Jong - - Beta Feedback & Issues

- user name: sea_Jong - game ID: 1598999 - issue description: I have a convoy off the coast of France right now and I mixed them with the navy boats too, the problem is that no matter what (even with the split command) the ground units won't offload into France - steps how to reproduce: get a unit, move it to a place in the sea, get another navy unit and move it to the same location, let them auto group and voila - since when is the problem occuring: yesterday - how many users are probably affec…

• - user name: Sea_Jong - game ID All (every game I play - issue description: so I have been having this glitch so far and thought it was merely lag, but I was wrong ( at least I think I am, maybe mouse is sticky?) I would be playing normally and stuff then when I choose a unit (regardless of type of unit, Air navy and obviously Army) then it would put every single unit into one and move all of them if you do anything, attack move or add target - steps how to reproduce: It is usually random and ha…