Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• new format update

Bicolormoth - - Suggestions / Criticism

yeh i got there in the end, and of course feel quite stupid now

• new format update

hey VorlonFCW & Sasri, it looks like when i rebooted my PC when the update came, it somehow did reboot into the mobile format, how that can happen on a PC i have no clue, but it did. It was a bit like trying to read a website in HTML , lol

• new format update

this is what i see now forum.callofwar.com/index.php?attachment/6834/

• new format update

The new update happened about 20 minutes ago, and is absolutely awful, whoever designed it wants shooting, this is a huge step backwards, what were you even thinking Bytro Not sure exactly how some of it is supposed to work now, nut as soon as i select a city to make upgrades etc,. everything just locks., congratulations Bytro, you just totally ruined the game.

• how gameplay works ?

Bicolormoth - - General Discussions

I am new to CoW, i have been playing on one map and trying to figure out how the game works. today i have realised that there is only one other active player on this map, all other countries are either ''computer player'' or ''inactive player''. So i have more questions. 1. if i kill 'inactive player's troops do i get rewards (Gold) (i am quite sure i won't get any awards for killing A.I. units?) 2. if i leave this game/map what happens to my current level of resources and statistics ? 3. How do…

• i am new to CoW, I have only played one game. i was hoping to gain some Gold through achievements, but when i look at them it says i have killed nothing, and have no Gold rewards. this is obviously wrong. please can someone tell me how to fix this. Moth.

• achievements

Bicolormoth - - Bug Reports and Issues

despite playing the game for a couple of weeks and killing many enemies, when i look at my achievements tab i can see awards i should have recieved by now that still show 0 enemies killed. none at all , this is not possible, please fix this.

• unit health

Thank you

• unit health

is there any other way to restore a unit's health other than with using Gold. i can't afford to keep buying Gold so am hoping there is another way to do this.

• fighter patrol

yes that is what i will be trying to do, although i am not able to build more than 1 fighter per day, so it really is very slow progress.

• fighter patrol

Great advice there guys, thank you so much, having read the tutorials and other threads this has already changed the way i am playing, and managing my resources better. my country was being taken over by a much better player but i have already reclaimed 2 cities by advancing artillary & anti-air units with fighters patrolling overhead. now i can see how to build an actual fighting force rather than just 1 unit at a times and keep losing Moth

• Anti Air units

I have been trying to target aircraft with an anti air unit, but the target icon tracks a path to the nearest enemy city instead. this doesn't make sense, how do you select an aircraft as a target ?

• no emails recieved

yes i checked my spam folders. i have not received any emails at all.

• fighter patrol

when your fighter planes are 'on patrol' will they automatically attack an enemy that appears in that area ? is there somewhere this kind of information is already available, it isn't in the ''i'' information pop-up for the units.

• no emails recieved

hi all. in game there are messages that say 'treasure has been found' and so on. and that an email has been sent, but i never get these emails. any idea what the problem is ? i also cannot use the in game chat for the same reason, i didnt get a ''confirmation email''