Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from dev_null: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Image won’t work. ” Thanks for the heads up. Fixed. ” This just happened to me. After spies revealed the enemy, I setup the route so my militia stack would take the province and pass the incoming anti tank with artillery behind me to pound them. When I logged back in, the enemy had waltzed right passed my militia stack to my arties.

• Quote from Suna232: “Quote from SLimbad: “So, I'm now in a new game and there's something definately up with this. I'm commintern with an allied enemy who had a 7 stack of mixed attack and tactical aircraft refueling. My 8 lvl2 fighters were patroling above the enemy airfield. When I checked their stats, it said 0.5 for def but when my 15 minute counter went to 0, there was zero damage!!!! WTAF. ” Refueling aircrafts are seen as unarmoured class not aircraft that is why it is best to attack refu…

• They are taking damage, BUT REALLY SLOW. I have 19 aircraft patrolling and destroyed their airfield. It's still taking an hour to destroy them by patrolling. How is that when their def stat is 0.5?

• So, I'm now in a new game and there's something definately up with this. I'm commintern with an allied enemy who had a 7 stack of mixed attack and tactical aircraft refueling. My 8 lvl2 fighters were patroling above the enemy airfield. When I checked their stats, it said 0.5 for def but when my 15 minute counter went to 0, there was zero damage!!!! WTAF.

• Thanks for the replies, it's the way it is. When we first attacked the airfield, the aircraft were upgrading and we took heavy damage (two of us in the attack). That's why we attacked, they were grounded. It makes no sense to me if the aircraft aren't patrolling!

• Planes sitting on the ground cannot fight, that's BS. They haven't moved for two days, level 5 fighters sitting on the ground beating rocket fighters, come on please!!! The game mechanics are all wrong, even artillery can spot militia!!!! They've killed this game, totally pointless playing it.

• I have tried to destroy a stack of aircraft that have the same combat stats sitting on the ground. They have the same stats on ground as in air and they can't be destroyed. Is this a change? I used to ground enemy aircraft and then go in for the kill.

• Release Notes - 2024-04-09

SLimbad - - News

Removing and reducing stealth for militia pretty much makes them useless, they light up for players that couldn't be bothered to level up their scout units beyond lvl2. They're not really stealth any more, commandos and militia are visible everywhere!!! One of the satifying roles was setting up ambushes in forests and cities.

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “You don't go into enemy territory without fighting ” Quote from VorlonFCW: “I expect that is due to the changes in the AI, making it easier to gain Right of Way with AI. I think this will get adjusted before the next edition of this map. ” He played without fighting and little resistance from AI, so yeah, he went into enemy territories without fighting. I watched and indeed, he has ROW with all the players around him, he just had to walk into the two control points. I f…

• Or revoke ROW when players become inactive? He's not at war with the players between him and the control points!!! The only way to get across the map without being at war, is to have right of way. Why would all those players give ROW then go inactive?

• Now he's game admin, whatever that means! It's not much of a challenge if all you need to do is spawn in the right place, select all your troops, set a path to the two nearest points to control when there's no resistance!! It's like fire and forget. Luck of the draw? Couldn't there be some more interaction from AI when players are inactive?

• How does a low level player control two points in 5 days by crossing 5 inactive players without fighting? What's the point of playing this map?

• Thank you, that's a great help. I now have an error, it says to report it. Where do I send the report? Found it "How to create a new report"

• I already spied, do I have to keep spying and patrolling?

• I'm also getting territories appearing twice in the list! issue2.jpg

• issue1.jpg Is this a client issue? I gave the game up as it was the second day and couldn't see enemy unit types or the counts. I'm using Mozilla on Winblows 10.