Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Forced fire mode

warplas - - Suggestions / Criticism

I see one loophole though. Just don't let rockets and nuclear bombers have this feature, since they are one time use anyways.

• Forced fire mode

warplas - - Suggestions / Criticism

We do have forced march mode, which makes units move at 150% speed with 5% penalty every hour. I have an idea that we have a forced fire mode that is comparable to the forced march mode, such as units deal 150% damage with 20% penalty every hour. This mode might be helpful in emergency situations such as killing convoys that are disembarking on your territory.

• Quote from Ozzone: “I love it when an enemy makes tons of artillery. A single squad of about 20 tactical bombers will wipe them all out without taking any damage to the planes. If they don't protect them, they will all disappear very quickly. If they have anti-tank and anti-air support, I send in a bunch of tanks to engage the anti-air units right before the bombers hit the artillery units. ” The enemy could counter this with 10 lv3 inter,lv1 fortress, some melee units around the artys, and a lo…

• Read my stats

warplas - - General Discussions

Quote from Edepedable: “Quote from Chimere: “There was a thread where people tried to analyze other people skill based on other people stats. That thread got closed, but I am curious to know how you would read this : imgur.com/a/I2OkM50 I will give the solution without "secret" after this. ” To add to some that has not been said yet: Checked your ranking and got your stat numbers. They look like this. You killed a total of 3556 enemy players units. Your carpet bomber achievement says you killed …

• Read my stats

Quote from atreas1: “Especially the lost ranged units ratio shows the lack of strong competition. In general, when facing an able opponent, it is impossible to use the "fire from a distance unopposed" technique - I am saying this with certainty, as I am in the same category. ” Skillful players are rare, because the total k/d ratio among all players must equal to 1 (counting those who deleted their accounts). Many players who have k/d ratio of 1.5 against human win 100 player games quiet frequent…

• Read my stats

Quote from atreas1: “Especially the lost ranged units ratio shows the lack of strong competition. In general, when facing an able opponent, it is impossible to use the "fire from a distance unopposed" technique - I am saying this with certainty, as I am in the same category. ” Your stat has the highest k/d and victory ratio amongst all players I have checked so far... Even if you are saying that you lose range units, your arty k/d ratio is high. I am very frustrated by air combats, as I often lo…