Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I can't report them because my report player button doesn't work a blank screen shows up every time and trust me some of these guys do it for sure, you can find out trough the communication sometimes. I mean one of these guys attacked a neighbouring country then when I went to war with that guy, the remnants of the now destroyed country's army (which was all of the start troops because he moved them out before the attack) attacked me does that make sense. Later when I accused him through his mul…

• I can't report multi-accounts because my report player function doesn't work for some reason a blank screen shows up every time.

• I agree with everyone who agree that multi account has to stop. I used to think that this game like it's predecessor Supremacy1914 had ways to deal with multi account cheating, apparently it doesn't I have met and always fought against players who use multi account. I found out about their cheating trough spies revealing illogical information about them an supposed allies and trough watching irregular behaviour between them and their allies as well as defeated enemies, who sends all their forces…