Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have been backstabbed at the very beginning when I played the game, when I didn't understand much. I must admit it was pretty painful. Now, I am the one who backstabs other people (not always though). I find games boring without something happening. I have a few tips to prevent that from happening to you: 1) Peace or share the map, never right of way. Half cooperation is a lot worse than no cooperation at all. When I share map with someone, I can guess what he is up to by looking at how he mov…

• I have a few suggestions for improving the map in the journal. 1) Replace the flames with an heat map, so that we can see the countries underneath. Or at least allow us to toggle them off. 2) A toggle between displaying single countries and displaying alliances would be great. 3) Make a downloadable gif of the evolution of the map at the end of the game. It would be awesome to have some kind of archive of the games you have won.

• It can happen when you capture a province when it's recruiting a unit. The unit will have the level of the player that owned the province before you.

• At that time, there were two Germanys, West Germany and East Germany. It's historical.

• It takes place after WWII, that's the story. The nazis after their defeat are hiding in Antarctica.

• Wrong flag for Chile

Petouche - - Bug Reports and Issues

I was just looking at my Antarctica map and I noticed that the map for Chile was wrong. They used the flag of Texas instead. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?attachment/6027/ forum.callofwar.com/index.php?attachment/6028/

• Thank you for your responses. I will try my best to succeed !

• It's my first time playing this map and I'm not quite sure which strategy I should adopt. These are the questions that come to my mind. 1) General strategy. Should I first attack my neighbors to get ressources ? Should I rush towards the center ? Should I wait and build up forces while the others fight the AI and each other ? 2) Economy. Only players have industries, right ? The AI can only produce troops in the 7 bases, is that correct ? 3) Military. Which units are the most adapted ? Tanks are…