Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AI WAR AND PEACE

GGBugh - - Suggestions / Criticism

I wrote 2 similar articles. Please, BYTRO, if you see this : do something about the overly-agressive AI. Or at least give us a way to redeem popularity (increase it), like building an embassy in a country or SOMETHING.

• Thx m8, I've done all of those things. In a different thread from May I detailed exactly, but allow me to expand : I give every AI share map to boost how much these countries love me and then slowly go from share map to war in increments when I'm going to attack. For some reason, every country gave me trade embargo WHILE I WAS GIVING THEM SHARE MAP. I have come to the conclusion that the AI popularity system assumes every other country is active. In doing so, when every country is inactive they …

• Hello, It's day 23 in the CoW Tutorial round (1.0) that I am in and every inactive country has built a naval base on every single province it has on a body of water. The AIs in this round have been way overpowered in general. I guess my question is : Why has the AI been building such large armies in a tutorial round? I'm a middle-level player, but if it were a newer player who was faced with this, I do believe they wouldn't know where to start because, frankly, I don't even know where to start. …

• I'm playing in a tutorial round and the same thing has happened to me again. I was finishing up one war and practically everyone but the dude in my coalition were IA, I attack Romania and the immediate next day I went from one of the most popular nations to one of the most hated. In the days since, I have had almost every AI give me trade embargo and one has declared war and attacked me.

• Inactive Rankings

I believe there should be a ranking for how often a player goes inactive. A player's ranking starts at 1000. If the player goes inactive, when the game ends his ranking will go down the day the game ended minus the day he went inactive (eg. game ends on day 50 and player when IA on 25, ranking goes down by 25). Alternatively, if the player stays in the game until the end, his ranking does up by the number of day the game lasted divided by 2 (game lasts 20 days, score goes up by 10). A victory br…

• Adding R&R Options

I quickly want to point out another way to cheaply "repair" the unit : combine your unhealthy units with your healthy ones. They all become medium healthy... Just let everything under 40% die, but if it's above that combine it and you'll have increased health units. If you have stacks of fully healthy units, then the health will improve a lot. This is because units redistribute to be even among all units.

• I'm glad you agree!

• 1.5 to 1.0 adjustments

GGBugh - - General Discussions

The double production on all cities... I guess it balances it, but what everyone seems to forget is we don't consume all resources equally. We need more Steel than RM, for instance. Food and Goods are consumed at the same rate, but Oil is consumed a lot faster, etc. If you want to be able to use everything you have when starting production, you need to have proportional rates, not even rates. In order to achieve proportional rates, you need to significantly boost oil and steel output and sell of…

• 1.5 to 1.0 adjustments

GGBugh - - General Discussions

The only thing I would add to this is that in 1.0 you have the ability to greatly increase your resource output. If you build IC, infra, and nb you get a whopping 130% increase to core production (except non-core is lowered to 25%). This means that when you're in a pinch you can just wait a while and increase resource output... That sort of transfers to 1.5, although I really believe they should make it 130% and not 100%...

• To whom it may concern, I have played two rounds of the 1.5 update and one of the new aspects that has really been bothering me is the Resource distribution and the concentration of Victory Points and unit production powers in cities. Firstly, all cities produce double resources. In one of the maps I was in, this lead to the prices dropping steeply on the Market. This is detrimental to game play because players are producing all resources evenly, so they have the same number of Rare Materials as…

• I have been doing that, my issue is that the AI is too sensitive and it's not fair to scrappier nations like the one I'm leading. I've played HWW before and as USA or Germany it would be fine, but the smaller countries have it much worse.

• In recent gameplay, I have been playing Persia in a HWW 25p map. To begin : the economy starts out terrible, which is normal because it's a HWW map. That said, my economy has been further crippled by not one or two, but every single AI country on the map either giving me a Trade Embargo or outright declaring war. I have only invaded four countries (not, it's day 16), one of which had previously declared war on me : I invaded Afghanistan (a small AI), Iraq (a slightly larger AI), and a defunct US…

• Market Fees

I wrote in a question via bug report and was told to put my suggestion in here... I've been thinking about the market fees for a while and have a few suggestions about how to better use the fees and also on how to improve the markets. 1. The market fees should be distributed between five cities on the map with "established stock markets". When a player takes one of these cities, the accumulated money goes to their country. 2. At day change, instead of having resources on offer for everyone indiv…