Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Agree with above. I have never used Militia nor ever intend to. Just stick with Infantry every time.

• CoW Monster Mash

mrchuikov - - Community Events

MrChuikov, I agree to the rules.

• As far as I can tell if you capture an enemies capital province you get a significant lump of cash, not sure when you receive it though, if it's at the beginning of the next day or not.

• Would You Rather

mrchuikov - - Off Topic

lose like a hero Would you rather have everything you could ever need or just have enough to get by, with much more to lose?

• Individual player League

mrchuikov - - Community Events

I'm interested

• War affecting morale

mrchuikov - - General Discussions

It's the 100 player x4 speed round. I control all of North and South America, meanwhile my key opponent has Africa in his hands. Europe and Asia are divided between various minor coalitions with Australia doing his own thing. I took most of provinces early into the round with stacks of light tanks and tac's, so I've been fairly reliant on oil having heaps of oil. I'm at a sort of stalemate with Africa as neither of us are willing yet to commit a large force over the atlantic. So yesterday 5 coun…

• War affecting morale

I'm out of oil and food unfortunately. I've talked to most the players and they seem complicity under his thumb. It's a strange game to say the least.

• War affecting morale

Hi, I am in a game currently were my enemy is employing a cheap tactic which I have not seen before, of getting everyone to declare war on me so my province morale drops. He has managed to somehow convince 7 players (4 of which I have never encountered) to declare war on me and my 600 provinces have an average morale of 40~%. I've tried positioning my capitol for optimum coverage and spamming fortifications but to no avail. Everything is crumbling and there seems to be nothing I can do. Any sugg…