Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Map Idea

El gato con botas - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Killer8282: “Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Honestly, that is almost a pretty unbalanced idea. Anyone not here at the beginning of have not created units fast enough will be destroyed almost completely. An infantry unit can just role through the entire country in a day and win. Any HC will obviously be overpowered already... They can just produce units and rally them like crazy and in 2 days, they definitely have the most amount of unit possible and have an equal amount too a really active…

• Research Balancing Update

El gato con botas - - News

Quote from Arcorian: “Quote from KingofCalradia: “My question is if you have changed something on the troops consumtion. ” Units have not been reviewed yet. That will happen in a later step of a general balancing review. This resarch update is just the first step. ” Okay, thank you

• Research Balancing Update

El gato con botas - - News

Hello @Arcorian; I'm happy to see that you've changed some of the things about the investugations, it it's not the important thing i've seen in this text. You also said that in the provinces you have changed the resourser consumition, If it's true my production on food will be better, but yesterday i had -200 on my production and today i have -400 on my production for hour. My question is if you have changed something on the troops consumtion. Anyway you must improve the secondary provinces prod…

• Hello everyone. Any of you know about the artillery round? I tried this sometimes but the game seems that he don't want to do it, it works slowly and i can't do artillery rounds. Anyone else have this problem?

• Hello! try to reload the page 2 o 3 times. If the bug is not solved try to deleat the cookies of your computer, or try in another computer. If the bug is still there you must do a ticket for the support team. The bugbusters company will do the job to try to solve it. Good luck!