Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm currently focusing all my attention on a single 100p map where I am playing as Queensland. So lead up to now, most of the major oceanic countries; Me, Borneo, Papua New Guinea, New Zealand, and New South Wales; are in a coaltion. Collectively, we have taken most of the remaining land from the other player controlled countries and the AI. It seems that we are in a tight spot right now as where to conquer next. Asia is mostly taken up by active players and their respective coalitions, and Afri…

• So im here clicking on all the market tabs and suddenly a realization dawns on me. You can technically buy everything BUT cash and manpower I used this new found drive to cozy up to the idea of a slave market! I mean you can get cash from espinoage but manpower will always come at a steady rate. A SLAVE MARKET would mean you can recruit more soldiers at a set rate and increase the amount of troops your nation can support! Ps. I will not be subject to any moral and or ethical reprocussions for th…