Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 54.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can I be unbanned now?

XXpheonix - - Suggestions / Criticism

I was banned in 2020 for claiming I was transgender when someone asked me what my gender was, a now retired mod (flemishpagan) banned me permanently from chat, i had sent messages to numerous Admins/Moderators in hopes of alleviating this ban, and it's to no avail.

• What is your favourite war song?

XXpheonix - - Off Topic

Either Tramp tramp tramp the boys are marching, Farewell to bamff or March of the white eagle

• favorite ww2 youtube channels?

XXpheonix - - Off Topic

I'm surprised no one has mention Mark Felton at all, most of his content is ww2 based and is fascinating

• I enjoyed playing a few games with my friends and sometimes just myself using alliance games, I understand with public games why It can cost but Alliance games can just be for you and your alliance to play and have fun on, or practice, so on so forth, I was just curious why Alliance Games cost too

• Technoblade has died

XXpheonix - - Off Topic

Many of us have seen and acknowledged technoblade as a youtuber, a successful one nonetheless, I believe all communities hold some of his fans, may he rest in peace

• yeah that'd be a good idea Quote from Donk2.0: “I feel like a lot of people would be annoyed at having to pay daily resources on units that are almost destroyed. Maybe this can be balanced out by having damaged units pay less upkeep. ” the unit that was captured gains with every other enemy unit killed, so like assimilation

• Research advancements

Quote from randomperson0195: “It would be very interesting IMO if bytro implemented some sort of capture troop mechanic. It would add a lot more variety to the game and also be a somewhat realistic feature. As for actually implementing it maybe after you destroy an enemy unit there could be a small chance for you to be able to capture and repair the enemy’s equipment (costing rss and time). ” I love this idea too. Capturing units at like minimal health but they get the chance to repair after tim…

• Research advancements

yeah that's fair.

• Excuse me as I haven't looked at the forums in a while but my idea is that with captured equipment, as you capture enemy territory and factories if there are units being produced that you haven't researched, it should speed up your own research on the unit or the preceding units as your nation now gets the knowledge of equipment by another nation, for example, A level 2 tank battalion captures a factory producing a level 3 tank, if you decide to continue the production of that tank it would then…

• Accurate Unit Display

I too am on a chromebook.

• Just hear me out, and hell it might have been said before. What if Nations had their own Unique unit display. I'm not talking about adding new units, just a more accurate display, for example. Poland falls under the Allied doctrine Yet its light tank is displayed as an M3 Stuart which doesn't exactly make sense apart from it being under allied doctrine (Poland didn't use M3 Stuarts) so how about it instead be replaced by a TKS or 7-TP and then for units that Poland didn't have, the doctrine step…

• I like this idea, could make for an interesting dynamic plus it adds to diplomacy interactions

• Changing doctrines

I advise you check out my post on the idea of a revolution etc, maybe then you could get ground to boost your ideas?

• Do the units just die? do they become immobile until resources are available again or what?

• Quote from Chimere: “Quote from XXpheonix: “what? i'm stupid? yeah i get that,but i doesn't change what i said,the french and british thought it was gonna be the exact same thing ” I don't think you are stupid, few people are, I just think you don't know as much as you think you do about the Battle of France, which is different. Eg, you are talking about the 2C as something actually encountered by the Germans ” western front isn't really my speciality,i started out just saying if certain tanks w…

• Quote from Chimere: “Quote from XXpheonix: “i was saying that for at the time it was,if the french had more of them and better co-ordination they could've held out longer,the soviets started fighting in 41' a year after the invasion of france,by then the germans had made a few different variants and such,i am by no means saying german tanks were terrible,it's just that the B1 and 2C were superior in firepower and armour,so a upfront attack would usually fail,but what the french did not interpret…

• Quote from Chimere: “Quote from XXpheonix: “wasn't saying the kv-2 was better ” You were saying the B1Bis was better than German tanks, and then explained that it was because bigger gun and frontal armor ” i was saying that for at the time it was,if the french had more of them and better co-ordination they could've held out longer,the soviets started fighting in 41' a year after the invasion of france,by then the germans had made a few different variants and such,i am by no means saying german t…

• Quote from Chimere: “Quote from XXpheonix: “Quote from Chimere: “Quote from XXpheonix: “Quote from Chimere: “Quote from XXpheonix: “Quote from vietcong2005: “Super heavy tanks would never work. It would be terribly slow. Also, vurnuble to air strikes. That is why no super heavy tanks were produced in the Cold War, instead all tanks were turned into main battle tanks. Which, were closer to medium tanks. ” i mean,the closest we got to operational and serving super heavies were the behemoth tanks a…

• Quote from Chimere: “Quote from XXpheonix: “Quote from Chimere: “Quote from XXpheonix: “Quote from vietcong2005: “Super heavy tanks would never work. It would be terribly slow. Also, vurnuble to air strikes. That is why no super heavy tanks were produced in the Cold War, instead all tanks were turned into main battle tanks. Which, were closer to medium tanks. ” i mean,the closest we got to operational and serving super heavies were the behemoth tanks and multi turreted ones such as the French Ch…

• Quote from Chimere: “Quote from XXpheonix: “Quote from vietcong2005: “Super heavy tanks would never work. It would be terribly slow. Also, vurnuble to air strikes. That is why no super heavy tanks were produced in the Cold War, instead all tanks were turned into main battle tanks. Which, were closer to medium tanks. ” i mean,the closest we got to operational and serving super heavies were the behemoth tanks and multi turreted ones such as the French Char 2b,they did okay but they were outnumbere…