Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Do subs overcloack?

BarkingHand - - Questions and Answers

Quote from WascallywabbitCDN: “Quote from BarkingHand: “Quote from Hanz Gunther: “That wouldn't make any sense for it to be true ” I don't see why a commando or an armored car couldn't fit inside a sub, just sayin. ” Armoured car would have trouble fitting down the hatch?? ” Lol, I guess I wasn't thinking quite historically, or even realistically as to the car, i.e. League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

• New Units in CoW 1.5

BarkingHand - - News

Just want to chime in here... I'm all for new units, especially historically accurate ones, but why the need to nerf existing units?

• Do subs overcloack?

Quote from Hanz Gunther: “That wouldn't make any sense for it to be true ” I don't see why a commando or an armored car couldn't fit inside a sub, just sayin.

• Deleted Messages

Even if the messages are sent and deleted before the spies are deployed? So the game basically keeps a record of your messages for the whole day, even if both parties delete immediately?

• Deleted Messages

Since spies do their thing at day change, if the sender deletes the message immediately upon sending, and the recipient is on, reads and deletes it right away, assuming it is before day change (and no gold is used to get immediate info), would spies then be unable to intercept said message?