Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I started world at war, 100 player map today, and noticed most eastern province of Georgia (not a USA state but the country in the east-north of Turkey) is named Signalki which is wrong. This city is called Signagi. please correct it.

• So what happens if I am in a coalition, my coalition has not yet earned enough points for coalition victory but I earned enough points for a solo victory?

• So as far as doctrines are quite balanced now adding a new one does not seem smart for me, but if we add an Italian research tree in an Axis doctrine then it's a good idea. But still, I think they have to develop a French research tree at first as french units were widely used in WWll and not only in France while I don't really remember if Italian units were used by different countries from Italy itself.

• So... If you use an air force you would probably know that situation: you need to move your planes from one airbase to another but at the same time you need to send them on the mission. At the moment when you send planes on a mission, you can not choose where they will land after it. planes go on the mission and then land on the same airbase from which they started. so if I need to attack and move to another airbase I have to send them in the mission, then when they return and refill I have to m…

• Yes, that's the usual strategy. But once I won the 1939 Historic world war with Solo victory it did not help. Every single country declared a trade embargo and many declared war too. Province morale did not grow but fell after capturing it. If I had not had enough units to put 1 max LVL land unit on every newly captured province until I managed to build max level propaganda offices everywhere (also building time is decreased due to low morale and I have to build it in every province of Spain) I …

• If one ever played big maps he would definitely know what it means to have enormous morale loss due to expansion. even if you have a great military force, it becomes difficult to keep provinces after capturing as they keep revolting. Also, AIs and inactive players start to declare trade embargos and then wars. So here is my suggestion: What about making it able to free a province? First of all only provinces which are someone's core provinces should be able to be freed. When a province is freed …

• Let's make the infantry branch a bit more useful and add a sniper unit. It should be a ranged unit but It should have a smaller range than artillery (just like cruisers have a smaller range than battleships), it should be stealth in cities, mountains and forests and should have some strength bonuses in that terrains. It would be innovative as there are no stealth ranged units and no ranged infantry units in the game. Also, small range will make it more realistic as snipers did not have the same …

• I've seen some heavy gold users (about 1 in 5 games(especially in events) or even less) but have not ever seen one who actually won the game if he has no good strategy skills in addition. Gold can not make one victorious there...That's why I love this game.

• So what does the neighbour line mean in the morale window? what is meant there? neighbour provinces or countries? how does that change province morale? Does anyone know?

• So... As we know, in general, It is cheaper to research max level unit and then produce it than to produce and upgrade every time you research a new level... BUT... For allies doctrine countries upgrading cost is decreased. Question is: which one is cheaper if we have allies doctrine? 1. produce LVL 1 unit, then wait until you research max level and upgrade unit then. 2. Wait until you research max level and directly produce max level unit.

• Yes and generally, adding more various maps would be great...

• It's nonsense that paratroopers which are not mobilized yet have enough strength to capture the province but have 0 garrison strength. If it has the power to capture, then it should have the power to keep it too. That's just simple logic. Also, the fact that the paratrooper has no garrison strength makes it possible that due to low morale province and paratrooper in it will join someone else because of rebellion. Even more... It is out of the logic that paratroopers need several hours to convert…

• Many countries in the Historic world war map are occupied. In Africa European countries like France, UK and Belgium are holding them. In Asia, the Soviet Union consists of many countries. As the event "all countries in" has been released I rushed to play with my homeland country but I found out that Georgia was part of the Soviet Union there. I believe many players want to play with those occupied countries just like me. So can you please make the same "all countries in" event for the 100 player…

• Quote from Mozzym: “I think most people’s problems with paratroopers is that the mobilisation time is way too long, not that it should not take some time. For example my paras landed and took 9 hours to mobilise, at which time my main advance had caught up and so nearly negating the use that they have by dropping behind enemy lines. Even if this time was reduced to 2 hours I think it would be ten times better. ” Completely agree...

• It does not make sense... The aircraft mode of paratrooper can spawn land unit immediately when attacking, but it needs several hours to convert into a land unit when it is not attacking. It's obvious that if a paratrooper can immediately turn into a land unit in a combat situation then it has to do the same in a non-combat situation. Historically, In a non-combat situation, everything is much easier than in a combat situation so that detail needs to be improved.

• It would be unrealistic as in WWll there was nothing like that. Stealth aircraft are late cold war invention.

• Thanks... I will wait for a new update then

• I don't have a problem with identifying my units. It's just boring to play with flagless units on every single map. Imagine that militaries stopped using flags of their nations on uniforms. It looks cool when an army is using a flag.

• Why is not there my flag next to the graph that is showing the number and type of units? We can see flags of all other countries next to their units' graphs, but player can not see his flag next to his own units. I mean... yeah... It is not a big thing, but It would be great if you allowed us to see our flags over our units. It feels like playing with non-nation units without flags. And generally... please pay more attention to visualisation... I love that game as one of the best strategy games …

• I played Call of christmas map, I've 2 control points and held it for 24 hours. That was a requirement for victory. The game gave me 50 000 gold, so I though everything was fine. But soon, one of the map players texted me that other player was declared as a winner. I checked the map again and here's what I've seen. As you all see on the picture, game gave me winner's reward _ 50 000 gold, but declared USA as a winner. USA has never taken any control points but he is declared as a winner somehow.…