Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from TomtheBuilder: “but for me the freedom of re-positioning your aircraft is better for more range. ” You lost me with this... how would restricting an aircrafts movement range give it more range?

• Also...there could/should be the ability to adjust the movement speed to potentially give longer range?

• I'm a real world pilot and also spent some time in the Air Force so this one resonates with me so hopefully I can explain myself. With air units, their movement range should essentially be twice what their combat range is. If I am flying from Point A to to attack or patrol at Point B and then return to Point A, the current system is great. If I instead intend on moving from Point A to Point C and staying there, that range should be much much longer since you wouldn't need the fuel reserves to re…

• Also looking for an alliance

42jeff - - Recruitment Centre

Hello...in game name is also 42jeff

• Also looking for an alliance

42jeff - - Recruitment Centre

I've played one round of tutorial and get it. I also have 22 years actual military experience...and I get it... Who wants me?