Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hackers

car_dusan_silni - - Questions and Answers

How to report players who use many account on same map .

• I bomb with nuclear bomber province when stationate 1 anti tank lvl 1 and this anti tank shot down my nuclear bobmer . what is wrong with this game i dont know . And i bomb wit my 15 tactical bobmer 3 brigades woth 5 planes 1 aa gun and this aa gun shot down 3 planes but i dont destroy this aa gun first time and i need to send my rest bobmers 12 second time to destroy this aa gun . My bobmers are last level have a star . Sory for bad english and i must ask can this enemy have a some hack to he a…

• Air combat

Man this game is stupid no sense . I have 30 tactical bobmer and i deal with this 30 bobmers just 5 hp damage on 1 militia but enemy with 3 bobmers deal 8 hp damage on my light tank . My and enemy bobmers are lvl2 so this so stupid no sense at all .

• Quote from bbOOmmm: “Ok, how many of us have the willpower to just throw our hands up, say to ourselves "I give up" and FOREVER walk away from this "???game???" to find another game to play not affiliated with this Bryto operation which must be running out someone's mom's basement.... popping the circuit breakers every time mom uses the toaster. I'm at that point of leaving WHO WITH ME! ... ummm ... BTW, anyone have any ideas where to go ? lol ” Just dont pay . This game is fun , Just do not get…

• what another I dont get for last servers crash .

• Gold

Why not put a limit of using gold from day 7 or 10 . This is not interesting when some guy have 30+ tactical bobmers on day 2 .

• If you want to protect your land troops from the bombers made fighter planes. You want to win the game with AA guns and a few light tanks . What are we to say who explores planes and bombers . We need to make airports lvl 2 we spend resources for airports and for research bombers and you want to your AA guns destroy them easy . Tactical bobmers are not a to strong , You need so many resources for build them , who have a big airforce that player dont have a good land force so you can easy with li…

• Do not be upset that the game was being played in the browser. Players who pay have a very big advantage , and there's nothing we can do. No tactic does not help if I have 15 tactical bombers , enemy only five artillery and I can not destroy it because he a premium member .His 5 Artillery deal to my tactical bomber 15 hp damage but my 15 tactical bombers deal to his artilley just 6 hp damage . Totally makes no sense

• Man this game is so stupid that premium players have stronger aircraft , tanks , infantry although the same lvl .I bomb with 15 tactical bombers enemy 5 artillery and i destroy 1 artillery but he shoot down one of my plane without having the AA gun or fighters . it is much more stupid and not realistic that player has a premium . How is it possible 15 tactocal bombers lvl 2 15*4.5= 67.5enemy 5 artillery have 5*5=25hp i dont get it .

• Do not look at the numbers are not accurate or is there a hack. I attack with 15 tactical bomber lvl1 2 anti -tank and 2 artilery lvl1 , I made only 10hp damage and have 15 tactical bombers who deal it soft attac 3hp . 15 * 3 = 45 . So it is true that light tank can win several anti tanks

• tactical bombers

Attack because infantry enter in my teritory . Sorry for bad english i destroy in second chance .

• tactical bombers

Now i do not get it ,with 6 tacatical bombers i attack 1 infantry and i deal just 6 hp damage . By that tactical bomber applied 3 hitpoints to infantry and have 6 * 3 = 18 , 1 infantry have 15 and how my tactical bombers deal just 6 hp damage ? how infantry survive my tactical bombers are lvl 1 and enemy infantry lvl 1 no upgrade .

• If you say so then why was Germany's so easy bombed so many countries and taken without major losses of aviation at the beginning of the second world war , if possible shot down a plane with ordinary rifle.

• This is a new game, there are many inconsistencies , it may be a year to repair if there are more players . For example, no unit would be to have the capability to shoot down the planes or many small way, for example 10 infrantri units can deal little damage to 1 tactical bombers just AA can do this . That will force the players to not only developed one branch of tech tree. And finally, even convoy were 100 units can not cause minor damage to a warship and so will force the players to not send …