Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think they need to bring it back because you can’t support your allies/neutral people fighting someone that could be a future threat without being drawn into a war you don’t want to get in to. It limits people from staying nuetral as possible if they don’t want to be in a direct war.

• You could also get the right of way and still be able to trade

• I know but the point is countries that are land locked can trade for ports or take them

• I know but they took Danzig from Germany and the end of ww1 so it just gave them more reason to take it and invade Poland

• Either way though if you get a land locked country fight for the sea that’s why hitler attacked Poland for Danzig they demanded it and Poland wouldn’t budge so he took it

• That is a very good point. I think this will make the game more strategically based because most of the time I don’t build a navy because there is really no need. this would force people to build navies.

• Quote from Little_Debbie: “Quote from gen.firebird: “If you get a land locked country than take over the country that’s blocking you that’s how it works ” How do you do that without resources, i like the the idea but it doesnt suit this game maybe another game and btw this games maps doesnt even make sense so really theres no point in adding it ” you could stills trade with countries next to you and there could also be a new relation that lets supply ships and trucks through.

• Quote from Restrisiko: “Quote from Grimra: “I think Supply Ships need to make it into the game. ” If you were to play a simulation, supply units would certainly be a must have, but not for a browser game with board game character like Call of War. I just tried it out - far too fiddly and confusing.smilie_sh_079.gif Here you see just some supply units of one nation, now imagine additionally the transports from dozens of other nations: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?attachment/10869/ ..............…

• New Unit: Marines

gen.firebird - - Suggestions / Criticism

Very good idea but they also need to add beaches in the real world you can’t just land anywhere there were cliffs and coral that stopped the US from landing anywhere we wanted. It will also even the game out a little bit because if you are losing a war then it will be easier to defend so it is not so easy to take over a country once you have them on the run.

• If you get a land locked country than take over the country that’s blocking you that’s how it works

• Thank you I have being saying this for a while. They should have to supply their men if they are across the ocean. There should be supply ships that carry resources to reach the upkeep of the units or there should be movement and combat penalties.

• This is a little different but I think they need to make supply rules because anybody can attack any province and just leave them there all game even they are surrounded which is really unrealistic. They need to make supply units that people can intercept so that if you do an invasion you can’t just dump a million guys and leave them there the whole game and attack just like normal. There needs to be a penalty. Also on the same token they need to make limited supply like conquered countries capi…

• New Unit Idea

gen.firebird - - Suggestions / Criticism

With the plane transports. They didn’t use planes particularly but they did use railroads a lot. They need to make a thing where you can make railroads to transport troops quickly and effectively.