Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have strange bug in new Arms Race game: it is still first day, I took a province and my MP dropped from around 100mp/h to -25mp/h. I didn't produce any unit meanwhile, was no day change, all morale still at 70% apart of provinces I took. I produced 9 units since the beginning and also noticed my total HP value is around 400HP bigger than any other average active player, which is impossible. I wanted to report is in Request Support menu but it doesn\t show up, after reloading game also. Game nr…

• 4x please! It wouldn't be much of a trouble to have them as an OPTIONAL game to choose anytime, and for people that are quite often offline for several days this would be perfect as they can finish what they started. 2x is more sleeping friendly but still can last half a month. Enabling different time speed games for this year as constant option would be best gift Bytro could give. Aside of gold free matches but this is rather just fantasy of mine.

• To further develop the game it would be nice to allow creation of fast games, especially 4x, for alliance matches. Also to make all events with an option to adjust your speed, I wonder why it is still not implemented. If there are devs reading this I would like to ask what is the reason it is not yet normality? I believe, as dedicated player and supporter of the game, that more options to adjust your OWN scenario would be next step. Otherwise we are always depending on what is given and need to …

• Always 4x speed games

hwooflie - - Suggestions / Criticism

Again I come to ask for more 4x speed events. It's rare and I wish one day we may have them frequently as an option. I am often for many days AFK and happens that when I'm able to play there's nothing to join. 4x lasts up to week, normally 3-4 days, it's perfect for people who are limited with their duties. Just hope one day there will be regular 100p map to join anytime, as the slow ones are.

• hope it will be historical 73p 4x speed fingers crossed

• Always 4x speed games

Bumping up the thread. Wish there will be soon another 4x event. 6x Christmas event was also acceptable, but 4x seems be optimal for many players and they are waiting only for them, just like me. Example of speed game forum.callofwar.com/index.php?attachment/12703/Here is what happened during Christmas event: After first fights I become superpower; Portugal another, and then we made an agreement that we will divide map into 2 territories and forget CP to face a duel while we are both online. So …

• Commandos are invisible at land even at first level, but you didnt get my point. if I disembark commandos near, for example, artillery will he see me as a convoy and later during disembarking?

• And during disembarking? Did anybody get an experience with them?

• Always 4x speed games

4x games pace is just perfect for me. Still leaves me to have peaceful nights and enables to set up invasion on other continent in less than a day. Soon corona situation will be finished so it is last 3 weeks for me to be able to play. And I play only 4x events and my team mates too. It would be great if next upcoming event would be 100p 4x game. Or even make the 2 teams game 4x would be amazing. Actually any event 4x would do. 2x still is too slow, 6x and higher makes you abuse stimulants if yo…

• Swift Strike problem

hwooflie - - Bug Reports and Issues

Looked like a nice event for fast game lover like me, but it is so demotivating due to extreme low resources. More conquer- more on minus. Population needs are bigger then possible production so at some point its constant -10000 of food and a little less of supplies during ingame day. Did you tested this game? Second time I encounter this issue and last time ( dont remember which event) me and the other top player just decided to give up a game because it was no fun, the rest players disconnecte…

• Always 4x speed games

My point was to make at least one game (like world at war) running at 4x pace any time. Its impossible for me to be online for 40 days every day, but it is possible sometimes, for a week or so, to be able to log in every few hours. Then this kind of game is perfect. No need for high command at all. Just wondering if exchanging one of many clash of nations into one fast would be a problem for game devs. Why there is not much diversity ? I really call to implement it during those times. My fav and…

• Always 4x speed games

Why there are no fast games running constantly? I cant dedicate myself to be active for 40 days long games and join only the events where 4x speed is applied. This is the desired speed for me and many other players I play with. In the past there were 100 player equally starting world at war maps, also all countries, all in is very nice event. Why just not make constantly running games with 4 times speed and also shifting within them? It is nicer to see the results of your actions within day or t…