Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Most Casualties You've Seen

ajlong604 - - Off Topic

Quote from GeneralAumSum: “For me it’s 245k. That was Soviet Union vs japan Germany and Mongolia ( I was playing as Mongolia) ” NIce, playing as mongolia is hard

ajlong604 - - Off Topic

Yesterday: I finally ended the 1 and 1/2 year long game of stalemates. Let me tell you the story i have I am playing as South Argentina, I used force to capture South and Central America. I went to war with the North Coalition and barely won. I was push so far back, I was fighting in South Argentina but after getting a upper hand, I pushed them back to Texas. Casualties: Me- 120,000 North-150,000. They tried to sign a peace treaty with me but i refused and fully conquered them. So I had South, C…

ajlong604 - - Off Topic

Quote from rishxd: “@ ajlong How long did the game take.... ” It took maybe 60-70 days (Yes games can last that long). Only like 4 people were still in the game, the rest were offline. But it was an fun game

ajlong604 - - Off Topic

Quote from thebestboy192: “@ajlong604 What. the. actual. beep. ” thebestboy192, if you have questions about the war, ask me. I'll answer any question about that war or what happen after it

ajlong604 - - Off Topic

Ha, you call those casualties. On a historical 25 player game in call of war, I was playing as Germany. I conquered almost all of Europe and almost all of Africa(French troops were harassing my troops and colonies in Africa). I was in the progress of sieging Great Britain after taking all of its colonies. USSR took all of Asia and the middle East. After Great Britain fell, I march toward USSR. Ready for War. I push him back to Moscow but he made enough troops to push me back to Vienna. The war l…