Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stealing Technologies

Chadwik - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Azkazan: “Quote from Chadwik: “Dude, i've never talked about percentages, it's something the experts should decide, as they know better how the game works. Also, there's no need to repeat something you already said, and 2 researching spaces aren't much, as it being there are lots of technologies. Also, every unit is usefull, if not, they wouldn't be researched, you just don't know how to use them or don't realize there are different requirements and costs for each one. For example, AT…

• Stealing Technologies

Quote from purplepizza117: “Quote from Chadwik: “It would be interesting if spies in other countries capitals(in intel missions) could steal technologies from the other country. Also, it would give a bigger importance to spies in the game. What do you think? ” Great idea! Although what happens if you manage to steal a Nuclear Bomber- Level 3 technology when you don't even have a nuclear reactor researched? ” I think in that situation, the game should block technologies that are out of your reach…

• Stealing Technologies

Quote from aDudeWhoDoesThings: “It'd be better to give an outline of how it worked, makes it seem much more plausible and convincing ” I would do it if I knew better of how spies work, talking about how probable it is to happen, but since I don't, and I probably wouldn't know of what I'm talking, I prefer to just make the suggestion, so that designers, who do know better of the subject, decide what to do with it.

• Stealing Technologies

Quote from Azkazan: “Quote from Chadwik: “I think you're being really shortsighted; obviously there's a chance it gets a technology you don't want, but also it can get something you did wanted, but couldn't, because of it's cost or because you didn't have the research space. Also, it would make researching much more competitive, and, it would not be just getting new technologies you don't have, it could also give you technologies that improve the level of your units. And, there obviously should …

• Stealing Technologies

Quote from Pablo22510: “It's a great idea. I'd be quite interested if it was implemented. I currently use no spies whatsoever except in games which are quite slow, but in the world map, where everything researchable is extremely expensive in terms of rare materials, it would be of great help, as you could save tonnes! ” Thanks, it would make the game more dynamic. Also, you would have to be intelligent and more carefull when deciding where to put your spies, since you would have to be cunning en…

• Stealing Technologies

Quote from Azkazan: “Quote from Chadwik: “It would be interesting if spies in other countries capitals(in intel missions) could steal technologies from the other country. Also, it would give a bigger importance to spies in the game. What do you think? ” Tbh I think the intelligence spies are already great the way they are. No need to make them more important. The suggested change would actually make them less interesting for me. To me it is way more valuable to know who his allies are, some inte…

• Stealing Technologies

I think those details should depend on the programers and designers decision.

• Stealing Technologies

Press in the like button, so that there's a bigger chance they do it

• Stealing Technologies

It would be interesting if spies in other countries capitals(in intel missions) could steal technologies from the other country. Also, it would give a bigger importance to spies in the game. What do you think?

• Los chilenos por favor den su apoyo en este hilo, para que se pueda jugar con Chile en el mapa mundial. As a chilean, I wanted to play in the world map as my country, but I felt deeply dissapointed when I saw Chile wasn't avaible , while other countries, which are smaller than Chile, or unexistant, can be used . This is why, I beg the team, in name of all chilean comunity, to modify the map so that Chile can be used. Chile has really big provinces, so they could easily be divided, and I have som…