Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CoW 2.0 - Part Two

LFerreira - - News

A lot of respect for the team, but please stop trying to change what isn't broken. My eyes can't keep up with the new map style, the terrain is undistingable. I have to make an effort to understand what's going on in the map, it's not practical at all. Please give the option to turn back or put more map styles available, I thinking of quitting this game because of this, unplayable for me.

• You can call this a vent

LFerreira - - General Discussions

I've been playing this game for years, but sometimes I quit or forget about it and focus on better things in my life. This is a game which I enjoy a lot but I fail to get the experience the game was designed for. I can't find games, everyone always offline. I join an event game or normal game and all I see is everyone is a user4514571358358358129547529359492 badjilion numbers. Which log in, Don't do anything, not even barracks anything, so when you conquer them you gotta build everything and the…

• Best tactics

LFerreira - - General Discussions

What's your best tatic, when you have a country at the first day, what do you do, what do you invest in, what do you attack with, and what do you do until the end of the game?

• Can't enter Game!

LFerreira - - Bug Reports and Issues

I sent 2 reports only, asking question and asking why I was having problems, why would they ban me?

• Can't enter Game!

Where will I get an answer I can't even log in on my account? I have games running and I'm losing them and my friend as well. I have been waiting more than 72 hours and nothing.

• Can't enter Game!

Neither of us received a message, and I was just removed from the game with no reason said why, I tried to appeal and know why but no mod answered and we didnt get anything, I now checked with my friend and he says he cant log in too.

• Can't enter Game!

We had one game im common, I don't know if he played that game on my computer but almost certainly because we were TOP5 and winning that game

• Can't enter Game!

They used their account on my computer

• Can't enter Game!

My friend used my pc once, is that it? I ain't a chatear neither is my friend, we worked hard, are we seriously getting banned?

• Can't enter Game!

why have i been banned?

• Can't enter Game!

I'm waiting for days nothing happens, I'm losing my games.

• Can't enter Game!

Why is this happening? I wanna move troops or Ill lose the games Im in

• Can't enter Game!

I'm losing the games, I think this is a bug, I can't even log in to see messages

• Can't enter Game!

Quote from DoctorDR1: “If you have sent in a support ticket, you will get a response eventually. Most likely you tripped the anti-cheat. ” I sent more than one ticket, no response whatsoever, I can't even log in on my games, it appears that box only. And some messages they said they would answer under 72 hours, it has passed more than that and no response whatsoever.

• Can't enter Game!

Game suddently logged me off on my Computer and Phone, I can't enter any game, when I click on Log In it appears a Support box, Support Box that appears <--- I have been getting a lot of problem recently, very laggy, very buggy and I have even been removed from a game with no explanation whatsoever, No reason why I was removed, just removed. I was getting good in that game, I tried appealing here on the forums and on that support box and so far it passed more than 3 days and nothing. Now I can't…

• Me and my friends worked hard on this world and I even had the largest army, suddently I wake up and I am banned with nothing in my inbox, just banned, no warning, no reason, and no where to appeal. I was in a middle of a war and this could mess up a lot.

• Renounce

LFerreira - - Questions and Answers

but will it count as a win in my profile? I'm number 1 on the leaderboard also

• Renounce

I am the only player active, if I click on renounce i win the game? Or it just ends?

• RoW from AI

How do I get RoW from AI players?

• Rebeled and Stuck

execpt me and spain