Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Klopjop: “Hello, infrastructure lvl 1 gives a 133% speed bonus so a unit going 100 speed without infrastructure will go 233 speed with infrastructure right? Also whats better to put your spies into to reveal enemy/others' armies: in intelligence or military sabotage? -Klopjop ” Lvl 1 infrastructure gives a +67% speed bonus. Lvl 2: +133%, lvl 3: +200% Let's assume your unit moves at a base speed of 50 in plains. Adding the infrastructure below: None: 50 Lvl 1: 83.5 lvl 2: 116.5 lvl 3: …

• Quote from Karl von Krass: “it's kill or be killed, Some dont even know how to negotiate, and by the time of negotiations one party quits or just declines negotiation. ” Agreed. I tried to provide a negotiation in good faith on a HWW map, I (USA) to British India. Neither of us had yet attacked, though he was quickly expanding into Africa and Australia, while I had taken Canada, Mexico and spent the time to build a massive army and economy (being fourth in terms of VP at this time). I had funds …

• Hello! I don't have full data to support, but I will share from my experience and some known facts. Please correct if I have an error! 1. is there any advantage to placing multiple spies with CI missions in your capital or other cities?1. Yes and yes. the counter intelligence will only be successful against a spy placed in that city. Spies have a 50% mission success rate, multiple spies don't reduce the odds, however if there are more than 1 spy at that city, you are increasing your chances of c…

• Quote from Ivan Bukovec: “Always upgrade industry if you can spare the res. Even if you dont need the res. You can always sell it on the market. Higher levels of ind also increase money. ” This is a good point too few live by. Spend your money & resources! The more you hold, the more you are hampering yourself overall. Upgrade industries, factories and build units. As mentioned above, the quick return on local industry is often overlooked and can provide a huge advantage, especially when you are…

• Quote from 6thDragon: “Do aircraft assigned on aircraft carriers regenerate at day change? They’re not technically on your territory. ” No, they will only regenerate when based out of your airfield/factory or in your territory. Carriers do not count for aircraft healing. The carrier itself will heal daily.

• Quote from YoungJamal: “The reason I said ally with MX and CA (this would be a day one type deal then after that I would just kill them) is because I heard that they could rush you day one and kill you. I have no Idea if this is true or not. ” This is true. If Mexico and Canada ally up and rush you, they can quickly take your cities. Though you have more units as USA, they are not only spread out, but mixed with a stronger navy - this is not critical in the early game. You are best to ally up wi…

• Quote from BMfox: “Quote from BrightAdityas: “I am playing as USA but Mexico is invading me with light tank and artiller/a-tank/A-air/armed car stacks and even motorized infantry..how do survive? ” Rocket artillery and tactical bombers But yeah I'v'e beaten the US playing with Canada doing a motorised and artillery spam. He didn't last long, once you take out city after city, resource province after province you just wear the US down, bit by bit. ” I've played as USA and against. Biggest learnin…

• I can share having played this multiple times, that the previous comments about the world powers are correct. I honestly enjoy playing some middle powers, and have tried at Mongolia. Problem with Mongolia is pendant on Japan's strategy - It's a good idea to make friends there. I've done very well playing Argentina, and will now seek it out when possible. It is a good idea to make friends with Brazil, but if that is not possible, you have some ability to protect yourself and push back (axis vs al…

• Hello! I feel like I'm missing something here. On desktop, I cannot find the number of provinces remaining that a nation has. This is especially helpful in 1.5 for World at War maps, as there are so many in so many areas. I certainly can pull it up on mobile, but for conveniences and continuity, I am unsure if it is me, or is that info piece missing? I have been playing 1.5 exclusively for a while now, and I forget if that was something included in diplomacy or info screens prior? Thanks!

• Is this data from 1.0 or 1.5?

• This is fair, though I'd like to see the math on the building upgrades accordingly, and being able to keep up with economy at the same time. If you are upgrading research and buildings, forget about producing factories to keep up. What I am trying to say is there is a loss in time, and time is money. Therefore the time spent simply trying to upgrade is not likely work it, especially if you are in a map with more experienced players. I agree a mix has to be made, and in a vacuum environment, scen…

• Quote from Agent47: “I don't know about which is cheaper but in my opinion you are asking the wrong question because realistically speaking you will have to do both. Holding out to research late means you will lose all early fights and not make it into late game. Researching a lot early without building many units (remember your resources) will lose you the late game because your opponents can outmaneuver you, because you lack the unit count to meet them in favourable fights. ” Agreed. Not to me…

• Hello, Anyone know much about the starting mechanics of 1939 Historic World War in 1.5? I decided to play this one as Argentina, and am trying to figure myself out a bit. I start as a seemingly weaker nation, though my isolation can be my benefit. I've allied myself with Brazil, is there any insights on strategy to take for some success at this game? It looks like the larger nations are well aligned together and it will be a bit of a bloodbath in Europe - again that is good for me, for now. I wo…

• AI/NPC 1.5

Petrus Beauvilliers - - Questions and Answers

Hello, Quick question about NPC/AI players and relations. Is there a way to get some AI countries to give you ROW or SM as a diplomatic relation, or is it kind of random. What about going back to peace from War or Embargo? Looking for the best way to directly impact the relationship with some of these nations for strategic purposes. Thanks!

• No loss in planes The carrier was sitting alone, a stack has since merged with it and there was no change.

• Hello Everyone, I've seen some threads from years ago about some potential similar issues, but I want to ask and find out if this is still ongoing or a new problem? Some Details: 100 Player Map Playing as North USA Units in question: Nuclear Carrier x1 and Tactical Bomber x10 Located off the coast of Nome, Alaska I had the planes holding in a patrol over enemy territory from the carrier in 2 stacks of 5. I decided to go in for a quick kill and sent them both to attack. At this point, they divert…

• I meant that about the L4 Rockets.

• Makes perfect sense, and agree. I hadn't considered before choosing the country. Something tells me picking Soviet, UK, France, Japan are all pretty challenging.

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from Petrus Beauvilliers: “Beware that L4 Rockets and nuclear weapons ignore fortification values. Great strategy to remember when facing an opponent with many well placed l4/l5 fortifications. ” I bet they blasted it well into pieces... ” Sometimes. It's a bit unfortunate for the L4 Rocket, a bit OP... Nukes I get.

• Beware that L4 Rockets and nuclear weapons ignore fortification values. Great strategy to remember when facing an opponent with many well placed l4/l5 fortifications.