Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello everyone! Archangel alliance is looking for a challenge opponent. We offer the following conditions: staring date: Thursday February 08, 18:00 CET, Peace period between players 3 days, peace period with AI - 1 day, no gold allowed, country selection - random. P.S. All conditions are negotiable except gold use. If you are interested pleace get in touch with our leader ares232

• Hello everyone! Archangel alliance is looking for new members to take part in 5x5 no gold challenge games. Requrements to be met to join our alliance are as follows: 1) Overall average casualties ratio (in PvP battles) - at least 2 2) Strong online ((the first two-three war days and nights are decisive and hense are very tense so we will appreciate if you can afford yourself to sleep about 4 hours a day during that period) 3) Willingness to be a team player. Solo actions will not be tolerated. W…

• Not so elite AI

Berlovsky - - General Discussions

Thank you for the advice but I do want to be attacked by a whole bunch of surrounding countries because I am horribly bored. I want to see what this so called elite AI is capable of. Please tell where in the newspapaer I can see my rating or watever - how can I see from the newspaper that I am about to be attacked?

• Not so elite AI

Berlovsky - - General Discussions

After having played a lot of usual map where the most part of players get inactive in a couple of days and the most part of the rest know nothing about tactics without mentioning strategy I decided to try a map with elite AI hoping that intelligence settings for elite AI are much more higher than that for usual AI. But to my disappointement this so called elite AI is as stupid as common AI - no ******* difference!!! What did I pay for? In other threads I read that if I start attacking without de…

• Retaliation Strike

Berlovsky - - Suggestions / Criticism

Although I have never faced this problem it nevertheless exists. Massive missile strikes (nuclear as well as conventional) against players who are asleep or away from the game for any other reason. In real life US NORAD or Russian Air-Space Force never sleep - there is always someone on alert. If any country tries to deliver a massive missile strike launches will be detected and a retaliation strike will be launched immidiately - so before american missiles (just for example) reach Russia Russia…

• Bombers won't take of

Berlovsky - - Bug Reports and Issues

My bobmbers won't take-off when I give them "Attack" order. As my tactical bombers are my core attacking asset this issue is of great significance for me.