Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have the same issues and reported it per ticket, but so far, no answer ! They just don't care !!! ID: 16109238 forum.callofwar.com/index.php?attachment/14632/forum.callofwar.com/index.php?attachment/14634/

• Release Notes - 2021-07-20

sweetinnocent - - News

I hate those new pathfinders, sorry. Now it's extremly hard to find the red dots, to move two units into one, because all you see is those lines and arrows.

• Quote from Tribunate: “Quote from sweetinnocent: “Quote from Tribunate: “How do you know they are losing players? Situation map is exactly the realism that this game is going for. Strategic maps are what drew players like myself to this game. ” Because we started out with a large group, over 50 and now only two are left, including me, and let me tell you, we are tired of these weird updates. I have met plenty of players during my game time, played over and over with them .. all gone by now. Seri…

• Yes, I know if I switch to low graphics the "cards" are gone. No one likes this "card look", as far as I've talked to other players, why dont you switch the new card update to low graphics setting ? If you change this, make it an option and not a must. Where is my choice ? You are willing to take my money for high command and gold packages, but I can't choose if I want these upgrades or not.

• Quote from Tribunate: “How do you know they are losing players? Situation map is exactly the realism that this game is going for. Strategic maps are what drew players like myself to this game. ” Because we started out with a large group, over 50 and now only two are left, including me, and let me tell you, we are tired of these weird updates. I have met plenty of players during my game time, played over and over with them .. all gone by now. Seriously, no one wants this game to end up looking li…

• Oh hell no, the game itself is not a situation map. You can't compare these two. Bryto just doesnt get it, it keeps loosing these players over stupid updates, that make no sense for a daily player nor the game. Do you guys even play ???

• Wtf are you trying to achieve with all these crazy updates. 1.5 is becoming THE joke of an original awesome idea. All my units are now CARDS on the map ??? Am I supposed to play Gin Rummy now ? Please stop with these unrealistic updates !

• You are still able to create a coalition. At least I am. Did you open a private game ?

• I don't know if this is only at my end here, but the page trys to reload itself every 30 seconds, but it shows "Supremacy 1914" in my browser. When I reload the page it says call of war for a second and then back to Supremacy 1914

• Tutorial maps

sweetinnocent - - Bug Reports and Issues

Why are there no Tutorial maps since days ? Yes there are a lot of events, but no Tutorial maps for any map. Why not ???

• Click on the yellow gear bottom right, it will open settings, click on the second option from the top, "turn off improved graphics", that should solve your problem!