Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• inactivity

M.isreb - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Fox-Company: “Still a bad idea Bytro will never approve of ever. ” Quote from MINIPavlova: “brilliant idea, let's lock players out of their account if they don't want to play! Because if they're not playing then we're not making money! ” i guess that's why i cant find A single fun round in this game

• inactivity

Quote from Fox-Company: “Still, if someone has family matters or is going across seas, like a suprise, or a game is taking longer than expected, you can't punish them for not ending the game faster, that's just a plain stupid thing to do. ” I mean I have said he will get a warning then get a small ban and the punishment will increase as he does it more I mean Riot games do it and its quite successful.

• inactivity

Quote from cycle9: “99% of the users that go inactive NEVER join another game anyway. punishments have no effect. the only solution is to limit new players to a single, designated map that is not open to players above level 25. the new players are limited to the starter map until they reach level 25. ” even the experienced players or high-level players are being inactive I think the punishment + the limit to the games that a player can join is the perfect solution and the punishment can go for a…

• inactivity

Quote from Fox-Company: “Max number of games is 30 or 50 - i forgot, but your penalty thing would be harsh on people who physically cannot join back for a period of time. ” its not harsh actually its normal just don't join a game your not able to ba active at and ruin all the fun on other players who ever joins a round should be active player and implementing the limit will force him not only to be active and to play as good as he can even if he's losing the war and maybe seek peace things that …

• inactivity

I just joined another game after I have been away for almost 4 months despite the bad new graphics, im here to talk about the inactivity that has always been the main issue of this game. I just joined a game as i said before and the player that picked Germany just left from day 1 same for USA and multiple other major countries which basically ruin all the fin of this round. after long thinking, I suggest that any player that leaves a game gets a penalty for example after leaving the first game i…

• Quote from TomtheBuilder: “Late game bomber meta for allies is quite op as you have fast units to grab land and bombers to clear threats. ” so what combination or stack of units would you use for your ground units even though the bombers clear the way sometimes the enemy got strong airforce as much as you or lots of AA so what would your choice be

• can someone please tells me how to trade resources with the Ai and how to trade diplomatic relations because as far as I know, I can't send anything to the Ai except that I only can give them ROW or share map from my side only

• mate, I am at the end of the game having 3 fronts and i started finally winning them but each now almost everday another Ai joins the war against me so now i have 6 fronts

• Active/inactive players

M.isreb - - General Discussions

what is the best way to join a round where it's full of good players or at least active players where the round would be interesting?

• Morale in 1.5

i highly agree i have lost many rounds only because of moral however i suggest if they make it in this way more realistic in real life when an country is captured from an enemy in the first 1-2 years they will keep attacking and rebel but then they start to calm down and accept it specially if the country is doing good with them for example building infrastructure means your doing good which will calm them down but in the game for example distance to the capital have nothing to do with moral yes…

• hospitals and Radars

Quote from WascallywabbitCDN: “Radar in WW2 couldn't see ground units .......... ” Progress during the war was rapid and of great importance, probably one of the decisive factors for the victory of the Allies. A key development was the magnetron in the UK,[3] which allowed the creation of relatively small systems with sub-meter resolution. By the end of hostilities, Britain, Germany, the United States, the USSR, and Japan had a wide variety of land- and sea-based radars as well as small airborne…

• hospitals and Radars

I think if we start building both hospitals in our main cores and we build military hospitals in the cores or lands that we conquered during the war to heal our armies faster and for each hospital level we will have a specific number of unite capacity and healing time and for sure the military hospitals will have less capacity and needs more time to heal the armies as its not full equiped as the big hospitals in the main cores radars will have huge affect on strategic cores to have intelligence …

• hey guys....so in the new update 1.5 can i stack for example 8 inf 8 Artillery and 5 tanks and get the max efficiency

• is their anywhere that explains this in more detailed way?

• sorry but i have another 2 questions why its just an event like 1/5 version is way better than the actually game why its not uploaded as it is instead of 1.0 secondly its best to always put my army in stack of 10 units? so if i have 50 unite shall i divide them into 5 groups to have the strongest combination of all of them?

• Quote from Little_Debbie: “Didn't they say it was coming 25th of may ” pardon me but i did not notice were it is even though i have read it 3 times

• very excited for this. but since when do we have anti ship and flying bomb? and when is the release date?