Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I love the Doctrines..but I just wanted to clear something up...someone told me that the unit bonuses DONT show in the stats pages. But I believe they do...and my photos below seem to prove that, or am I missing something?? SOVIET: -10% dmg ALLIED: no dmg boost or reduction The photo w/ RED is Soviet infantry The photo w/ BLUE is Allied infantry Both are level 1, both on same terrain.it appears the Soviet photo is showing the -10% damage... that’s what this is right? Or am i missing something?? …

• Okay. Previously, if you clicked on my infantry, it would always say “I 22 attacked Y 7” or from the other unit POV it would say, “Y 7 was attacked by I 22” this was something I believe it or not relied on so often, due to using low graphics, and it was immensely helpful while engaged in a large, messy naval battle, air battle, or when you have a lot of artillery firing away at units you specifically picked to be attacked...as of now, if there are multiple units (God forbid 5+) engaged in a batt…

• Ohhhh! Right right, yeah that’s pretty smart lol. Because when one is taken, I think generally it’ll drop to around like 25% ish? So yeah...that’s true. Thanks for the response

• Yeah what did you think of my ideas? Like any of them? Hate all of them? Haha. And what did you think of the wild Pan Asian one I removed but still said what it originally was? Way too weird? Lol. I believe the PAN ASIAN one, and the SOVIET one are reasonable simple ones. And the ALLIES one I think is fairly reasonable as well... but the one that I found most interesting to think about was the Soviet (0.5% manpower production increase each in game DAY, with a cap of 15% or 20%...it would be very…

• I want to say, I absolutely LOVE the Doctrines...I get that some argue they’re not perfectly balanced...however I’ll take the slight uneven nature of diverse (other than cosmetics...) nations/units, over everything being the exact same, minus skins! So I love it...but I think you could expand it and here’s my idea.. ECONOMIC DOCTRINES: What is this? How would it work? Well, keep in mind, I only have the CONCEPTS thought out, the percentages, & numbers are just random off the top of my head. Each…

• Doctrine (+1/+2 day)

BabyDollx - - Questions and Answers

Ohhhhh!! So it means you’ll be able to upgrade it 1-2 days sooner (or later)...ok that makes so much sense, but wow...that is NOT even remotely explained, or clear by reading the guide...I have no clue how you guys even figured that out!! My two cents...I prefer the Pan Asian doctrine ...I honestly thought I’d like it the LEAST...but I love it. LIGHT TANKS are so amazing (until Germany and Soviets get theirs upgraded lol) and they basically RULE the sea (10+ damage for battleships) and the air!!…

• Doctrine (+1/+2 day)

Let me first start by saying I absolutely LOVE the doctrines, some complain that it makes the nations unequal...I disagree, it’s about how you plan and fight with your strengths...so many games have zero diversity outside of cosmetic stuff, that I 100% welcome this even if it can make it tough! It makes YOUR army unique however, I am using Allies, and under the doctrine cheat sheet, it shows the +1/+2 day thing for SUBS. I just assumed this meant “it takes 2 extra days before they can be built.”…

• Thanks for the replies!! I know about the options, how it just ...idk the way the units look in high graphics just feel messy..? I didn’t know actually about the show relations option idk why I didn’t notice that one...I’ll try that lol. As far as “show province names” I have no clue what hat does, because when I click it, nothing changes...no names pop up, none go away...what am I missing?? what did you mean when you said it can give you hints on a war going on far away?? Could you explain that…

• This sounds more like you’ve got issues with the graphics/animations and less so the actual units they chose to make.

• I want to love enhanced graphics, but I play in low quality mode! Here’s WHY... WHY DOES IT MAKE THE MAP LOOK LIKE A CROSS BETWEEN A KALEIDOSCOPE AND A “3D” book that you stare at and go cross eyed to see the hidden “3D” image!?!? Call me crazy ...but the terrain just looks SOOOO MUCH cleaner in low quality mode. I believe it’s due in part because of the awkward shade of green/brown, but also I think the main reason is that low graphics presents a more...”flat” aspect? And it just allows me to f…

• Really?? Where did you read that? If that’s true, that’s great news!!!

• Quote from trigger3535: “For starters I am totally obsessed with this game on my phone since finding it. Now for the issue, I play on my phone and I have found it 10X's easier to see and control my units with "enhanced graphics" turned off. I understand your push to have the enhanced graphics because its a cool look. But I can not see where my units are as easily. So i play on my phone but after about 10 minutes of playing, the game restarts and the enhanced graphics are turned on. I will go to …

• If this is an issue for you as well, you know exactly what this is about based on the subject. I love the new additions to the game, looks clean. Buuuut...as someone who plays on the phone, I heavily relied on the text that would tell you which units were engaging enemy units. Especially in naval battles where the unit positioning can get very wonky. Now not only does it not say who you’re attacking, but it doesn’t even say you ARE attacking. This is a huge bummer for me, as I’d trade this back …

• Patrol vs Attack?

Forgive me if this has been asked & answered. Let’s say there is a situation of an enemy unit moving towards you, you have a group of 5-10 bombers. Which option is the better one to choose? ATTACK? Or PATROL? I never really understood the differences, obviously I get the purpose of “patrolling” but it’s very vague on how it functions. Will patrols activate “defensive” actions? Also, if they both attack the enemy, is there ANY advantage to using “attack” as if you use “patrol” they don’t really s…